This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #10: Think Chic Greek Geek

Topic » [S8] Week #10: Think Chic..

2750 days 18 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
CF:
CRYING OMG.
Fuck I'm gonna get so heavily reprimanded for tge quality
rip
2750 days 16 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja takes a deep breath and pats her hair.
Yaja: "..."
2750 days 12 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Sorry ladies! The holiday has me a little behind. But here are my thoughts for this week!

Allison- I actually really like this picture! I think its high fashion and fierce without trying too had. Although youre sitting your arms still make you look long and lean. The gown and youre hair and make up are to die for. Watch your mouth though, the tension its holding in this picture  has a twinge of harshness. I see the Greek goddess feel without it being in your face. Good work this week. Challenge critique: I KNOW you can do better. The things you said weren’t horrible but it just seemed like you didn’t put in a lot of effort to what you posted.

Yaja- Im torn on this picture. Your body and the dress look amazing, but your face is just ok. Its fierce but has a softness that doesn’t seem to match the level of the rest of the picture. I also think the zebra is outshining the Greece aspect which is the white and blue. I wish you had let the challenge shine through a little more.  Overall not bad, but something just isn’t quite clicking to make this photo spectacular- keep working! Challenge critique: WOW, you did great giving girls praise and help for the future. I see that you really put care in though into your responses, good work.

Allie- Overall I like the picture. Its interesting and your pose is great. However Im not digging your face too much. It looks kind of bland and uninterested in whats happening. Also I feel nature goddess form this certainly, but its not quit hitting that Greece mark for me. I think the nature and green are so foreign to Greece that its throwing me. I know you can do better! Challenge critique: I though you did great with your critiques of the other girls. Thorough and honest but not too harsh. Great job.

Olivia- I want to like this picture, I really do! I think you have some strong things happening. Your face has energy and is fierce looking towards the light! The outfit hits the nail on the head challenge wise. And the pose isn’t too bad., although teetering on the basic side. However this picture is really small, and when I try to blow it up it looses all its quality and I cant really inspect to see the nuance you’re bringing to the picture! You cant make this kind of mistake this late in the competition and with these fierce girls battling to take you out! Challenge critique: I think you did well! You kept it short and sweet and stuck to what you liked, what you didn’t, and what you thought they could work on for next week. That’s all a good critique needs!

Cinnamon- Hmmm. I like this picture but… there is no other way to describe how I feel about it. I like it but… There is just something missing, I love the idea of the toga and the coast but there is something that isn’t quite hitting GREECE for me. I think the pose is interesting but your face looks strained and not in a high fashion way. Its good, but not great. Challenge critique: Its okay. I think you gave good critiques but its missing that extra “here are something that you should work on next week” or  “what would have made this picture better is” Your critiques need to have advice for the girls not just what you liked and didn’t like. Not bad but I think it falls just a touch short.
2750 days 10 hours ago
Oswald19
-ALLISON-
Photoshoot: I think you look INSANLEY GORGEOUS in this photo! I appreciate your high fashion look from the strong face and the strong outfit as well. I love the vintage vibe to it and I think it screams high fashion. I don’t really see the “Greek” tie-ins as much as I would have liked to but the high fashion model in you is speaking to me so much here. I love it.

Challenge: Your critiques were a little short for me and I would have liked to see more information about the photos from you. What about the challenge and how do you think the girls did with it? These questions were not addressed in the critiques.

-YAJA-
Photoshoot: Something about the Nicki Minaj vibe is not working for me in this photo. I LOVE the concept; I think it is super creative. However, I think this was kind of wrong what you did overall. This dress looks black and white to me not really blue and white. However, I think the pose and the face are both really strong here. I am torn on this one, there is both good and bad elements to it.

Challenge: I really liked your critiques! I thought you did a nice job addressing the photograph and the challenge all at once. I also liked how you make them personalized to each girl with the zany names. This is the kind of stuff I was looking for on this challenge.

-ALLIE-
Photoshoot: I was expecting more girls to go in the direction of Greek mythology and kudos to you for being one of the only ones to do so! On top of it all, I think you did a FABULOUS JOB!  I love the concept, I love the pose, and I think the face is totally to die for. I am waiting for you to mess up because so far it seems like you can do no wrong! Great work!

Challenge: Great job on this as well! I think you really dug deep on some good insights and you had some really good ideas for some of the girls. Your critiques were a bit long at times but I liked everything you had to say about the photos! Good job here as well.

-OLIVIA-
Photoshoot: Of all of the photos, this is perhaps my least favorite of your work. I think the photo ties nicely into the overall Greek theme but I just don’t find the photo that high fashion. Your pose and your face both look a little boring and I think I wanted more from you in this case. I think this was a quick use of the challenge and could have been better.

Challenge: I liked your critiques as well. I think they were cute and honest with your opinions. Some of your comparisons didn’t make perfect sense to me but I like that fact that you went for it nonetheless. Not too bad of a job!

-CINNAMON-
Photoshoot: I don’t hate this photo as much as the other girls but at the same time, I am not overall blown away by it. I think you did a good job with the challenge but the overall execution is very blah to me. I think your pose could be fiercer and the story as a whole does not make sense to me. As a whole, I think you could have done better.

Challenge: You were pretty tough on your critiques which I found to be surprising. I think you gave good reasoning with your choices but I was surprised by your different view point. You also didn’t send me a callout order which was part of the task.
2750 days 9 hours ago
Oswald19
I just closed the poll and it looks like...

ALLIE HAS DOMINATED!!! Congrats girl! You have been voted Fiercest Model of the Week!
2750 days 9 hours ago
__A__
Finally lol
2750 days 9 hours ago
__A__
I thought I was never going to win one haha

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!