This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #10: The Results

Topic » [S8] Week #10: The Results

2750 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
THE FINAL FIVE stand before me but I only have three photos in my hands. These three photos represent the three of you that will be safe and not face potential elimination.
2750 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
The first two names I will call are the Top Two Girls of the week. They will compete against each other in the Pose Your Ass Off Challenge where one of them will win best photo. The top two are...
2750 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
ALLIE AND ALLISON!!! Congrats to both of you! You both have impressed the Greek clients and you will be competing in the PYAO challenge which I will post shortly.
2750 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Cinnamon, Yaja, and Olivia please step forward…
2750 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
I only have one photo in my hand and this photo represents the one of you that is safe and will not face potential elimination.

Cinnamon, your photo this week was met with mixed reviews. Some people liked the simplicity but overall, it was kind of drab with an awkward pose. You also took a long time submitting your critiques which slowed down the judges as well. In this industry, time is money and mistakes like that can cost you and the client a lot.

Yaja, your photo this week had a dynamic concept. We loved the idea of the blue and white homage to the Greek flag. However the photo you submitted was a model wearing Zebra stripes. Your loose association was not impressive to the judges. If this was a shoot for a Greek client, they would be unable to use any of this film.

Olivia, you did a great job with this week’s photo shoot theme perhaps the best of all the girls. However, your photo in general was blurry, small, and not the overall high fashion. This is the kind of photos we would being seeing in week 1, not week 10. The judges were uninspired by your overall boring look.

So who stays this week?
2750 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
The final photo goes to...
2750 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja takes a deep breath and closes her eyes.
2750 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
YAJA!!! Congrats my dear. You are safe. The main reason being that YOU ARE THE CHALLENGE WINNER THIS WEEK. Your critiques impressed the judges and it saved you this week. You are slow close, don't stop fighting now. Congrats. You are safe.
2750 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Which means Olivia and Cinnamon, I am sorry my dears you are both up for elimination. One of you will be going home. I will post that information shortly.
2750 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja gasps and covers her mouth. She takes the one chair on the safe bench, in shock.
2750 days 8 hours ago
levonini
IM SCALPED

Olivia goodluck hun
2750 days 8 hours ago
levonini
Please save me, I still need to prove myself. Olivia is a bigger threat.
^^
You had 3 weeks to do that. You flopped at proving yourself. Get over it. You only had one good photo since your came back.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!