This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #10: Pose Your Ass Off/Elimination

Topic » [S8] Week #10: Pose Your Ass..

2739 days ago
Oswald19
Pose Your Ass Off Week #10:  Allie (__A__) vs. Allison (NovaScotiaChic)
Bottom Two: Cinammon (Levonini) and Olivia (TDBigBrotherLover112)

Congrats Allie and Allison, you are the top two models of the week. In order to earn best photo, you must pass one last test.

This week, you will submit a HIGH FASHION photo inspired by…

“Rehab” by Amy Winehouse!

This is your chance for you to impress us, win best photo of the week, and have the power to eliminate one of the girls in the bottom two.

The time has come...

To POSE YOUR ASS OFF. Good luck and you better be fierce.
2739 days ago
Oswald19
Allie and Allison, your task now is to submit a high fashion photo and the name of the girl you wish to eliminate, IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ME. You may submit reasoning for your choice of elimination if you’d like. Once you submit the materials to me, your photo/vote is LOCKED and cannot be changed.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. Please complete this challenge ASAP so we can move on with the rest of the competition. As soon as I have both of your photos and votes, I will proceed with elimination.
2739 days ago
Oswald19
Now, LET THE MUSIC PLAY!!!
2739 days ago
Oswald19
Cinnamon and Olivia, this is your chance to plead your case. Good luck.
2739 days ago
levonini
Please save me. I fought back for my life and I will be trying my best going forward. I need to prove myself and going forward, I will do so. Olivia is a flop.
2738 days 16 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
^^
BITCH IMMA FLOP
LMFAO BYE HOE
I am so much better than Cinnamon. I have a better fight than her and proved I'm a stronger model. Her photo this week was by far the worst and her attitude is nothing like a model's. This is her second time being in the bottom after she returned and has only had one good photo since. Save me because I'm clearly better.
2738 days 16 hours ago
TDBigBrotherLover112
Also, I would like to add this is my second time being in the bottom but in the span of 10 weeks while this is Cinnamon's 2nd time in the bottom in 6 weeks (counting her weeks before she was eliminated)
2738 days 14 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
sent :)
2738 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Thank you ladies. I have the results. I will reveal all including your next challenge at 12:30pm PST.
2738 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome back ladies. Allie and Allison, you better make it work.
2738 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
*Allie and Allison work it and submit a FIERCE pose*

Allie: http://imgur.com/hH7dJzK 

Allison: http://imgur.com/a/GDWt1
2738 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
Dang, two STRONG photos! great work both of you.
2738 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
We have made our decision.
2738 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
Allison...
2738 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
YOU'RE A WINNER BABY!!! Congrats! You have Posed Your Ass Off and won best photo of the week! Great job!
2738 days 7 hours ago
Oswald19
Will the bottom two please step forward...

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!