This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] And The Winner Is....

Topic » [S8] And The Winner Is....

2702 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
And there is a little more...
2702 days 12 hours ago
melindaMrskk
ME
I
WANNA
PLAY
AND
REDEEM
MYSELF
2702 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
While I know there are All Stars in my own group, there are many all stars all around Tengaged. So I will accept contestants who have competed in other top model group games as well.

Think of it as the best of the best facing off for this one and only ALL STARS crown.
2702 days 12 hours ago
Magicalbaby
MWWWWWWWWWWWWW
2702 days 12 hours ago
Magicalbaby
me pLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE
2702 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
While we are excited about the future, we must not forget about our current reality. Allie and Allison I know you have been both eagerly awaiting the results, let's not waste any more time.
2702 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Allie and Allison please step forward for one last time.
2702 days 12 hours ago
Magicalbaby
I
NEED
TO
REDEEM
MYSELF
2702 days 12 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Gl girls
2702 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Two strong and talented girls stand before me but only one of them is Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model.

Allie, you have remained on top of your game this entire season from one PYAO to the next, you have remained in control of your destiny until the very end. Have you earned the title of Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model?

Allison, you have impressed the judges from day one with your stunning transformation into a true top model. Your journey speak for itself and we are so proud to see it. Have you earned the title of Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model?
2702 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
This was a tough deliberation for the judges and we think both of you encapsulate the beauty of a true top model. But only one can be the winner
2702 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Ozzy and Kira's Next Top Model is....
2702 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
2702 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>
>>
>
>
>
>
>
http://imgur.com/a/i9j7Z
2702 days 12 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Eeek

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!