This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] And The Winner Is....

Topic » [S8] And The Winner Is....

2702 days 15 hours ago
melindaMrskk
:o

Congrats Allie!
2702 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
*CONFETTI CANNONS*
2702 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
IT'S YOU ALLIE!!! YOU ARE THE WINNER OF OZZY AND KIRA'S NEXT TOP MODEL!!!!!!
2702 days 15 hours ago
__A__
Oh my god!!! Thank you!!!!
2702 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
Your stunning beauty and undeniable fierceness have earned you this crown. Congrats my dear! You will live your legacy fiercely and we are so proud.
2702 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
Allison, an impressive runner-up. Thank you so much for joining us and I smell an All Star season in your future if you ever want it. Thank you my dear. You should be proud of how far you made it. *hugs*
2702 days 15 hours ago
Magicalbaby
gg
2702 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
ALLIE!!! You will be invited to join us on the ALL STAR judging panel (unless you would like to compete).

You will also be receiving a prize from one of our fabulous shops! (as soon as we find something you want!)
2702 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
Thank you so much to everyone who joined us this season. You all made hosting so fabulous and I loved every minute. Kira and I thank you for your time! Meanwhile, we will see you back in January 2017 for ALL STARS!!! Thank you for an awesome season and have a wonderful holiday season!
2702 days 15 hours ago
__A__
I'm so excited! Congrats to Allison as well, you were fierce all season long!
2702 days 15 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Congrats to both of you girls. You both did amazing and this was a really hard decision. I was blown away at one point or another by all the girls this season. I encourage you all to continue modeling you all have so much talents and I am honored that I got to go on this journey with you. Ozzy, thank you so much for having me back and for letting me work with you this season.
2702 days 15 hours ago
Oswald19
2702 days 14 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
And congrats Allie- YOURE A WINNER BABY! <3

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!