This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #1: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #1: The..

2708 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
14 fierce All Stars stand before me but I only have 13 photos in my hands. These 13 photos represent the 13 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2708 days 8 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Settle in Ladies, here is to the start of an ALL STAR Season!
2708 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
But before we reveal those results. I do have some other results. Remember you all had a challenge this week right?
2708 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
The challenge was your application photos. Each judge was responsible for picking an application photo that they thought stood out to them. Each girl selected will be the winners of this week's challenge. So there may be 1, 2 or 3 challenge winners this week.

Kasia, Megan, and Lucia were not considered as they were not required to submit applications for this season.
2708 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie, who did you pick as a challenge winner this week?
2708 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja closes her eyes.
Yaja: "Oh god..."
2708 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Allie: The winner for me was KALLIE. I love this photo. It is high fashion, edgy, and you blew me away with this. Great job.
2708 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Congrats Kallie you are our first challenge winner.

Kira, who did you select as the challenge winner?
2708 days 8 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja claps happily for whoever wins.
2708 days 8 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
I picked Augustine!
Its interesting and she looks breathtaking! Legs for DAYS, fierce face, finding her light, interesting pose, and SHES wearing the outfit- the outfit is not wearing her. A homerun in my book!
2708 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
Congrats Augustine you are the second challenge winner.

Now onto my thoughts and my choice.
2708 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
*nods looking down*
2708 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
I also selected AUGUSTINE. I thought this photo just leapt off the page for me. It screams ALL STAR to me and I was very happy. This is the photo I thought was stellar.

So congrats AUGUSTINE AND KALLIE you both have won the first challenge of All Stars!
2708 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
So back to elimination...

14 fierce All Stars stand before me but I only have 13 photos in my hands. These 13 photos represent the 13 of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2708 days 8 hours ago
Giraffez
*nods*
2708 days 8 hours ago
Oswald19
The first name I am going to call is what the judges voted as top All Star of the Week. This photo will be displayed in the group as digital art. The first photo goes to...

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!