This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #6: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #6: The..

2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
The 3rd photo is going to...
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
KASIA!!! Maybe not the strongest face ever but fashion, yes indeed! Congrats!
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
Photo number 4...
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
YAJA!!! Allie and I both though this was totally fashion forward. Keep up the good work, we want to see more of this girl.
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
The 5th photo is going to...
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
AUGUSTINE! While it didn't fit in with the theme as much, it was undeniably fashion forward. Congrats!
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
The 6th photo is going to...
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
KALLIE!!!! This photo had mixed reviews with the judges. Can you bounce back from this lukewarm performance? Congrats!
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
The 7th photo...
2660 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja exhales as she's called to safety and walks over by the other girls.
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
LUCIA!!! Allie was not a fan of this photo. You need to impress ALL The judges as much as possible.
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Anuthida and Gabrielle please step forward...
2660 days 11 hours ago
ninjohn
Yaja's jaw drops as she realizes the bottom two are both girls from her group.
Yaja quietly: "Oh my gosh..."
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
Two stunning girls stand before me but I only have one photo in my hands. This photo represents the one of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model.

You two stand before me for similar reasons. You were both on the losing team and you blame each other for that loss. In the end though, you both delivered lukewarm photos.

Anuthida, your first photo this week was propelling you to greatness. However, one of your teammates thought you jumped the gun. When it comes to the fashion industry collaboration is key and you missed that. Your second photo was lukewarm and overall not that memorable. Do you understand the balance of being a team player and being a fierce fashionista? Or are you just a lukewarm performer?

Gabrielle, when you entered this competition, I saw you as a huge front runner. Your photos were gorgeous and you snagged a top photo in week 3. In my eyes, you were on to watch. However, this week I have no idea what happened with your team and it only went from bad to worse. Your final photo was by far your weakest of the competition as well. Can you rally back from this mess of a week?
2660 days 11 hours ago
Oswald19
The final photo goes to...

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!