This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #8: An All Star In The Rough

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #8: An All..

2668 days 23 hours ago
Oswald19
Previously on Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model…
The final eight went to battle in the extreme heat where they posed in deserts, by the beach, and by fire. In a dynamic duo challenge, the girls had to team up and deliver high fashion photos in pairs. Augustine and Kasia sailed to the top while Lalisa and Kallie once again struggled to make communication happen. At panel, the extreme heat got spilled over to the judging table when some girls weren’t happy with their critiques. In the end Augustine scored her third top photo of the competition. When Yaja and Kallie both fell in the bottom two for the first time, it was Yaja’s roller coaster performance that ultimately sent her home. Now only 7 girls remain and with the international destination in sight, can they be fiercer that ever before? Who will be eliminated next?

Hello FINAL SEVEN!!! This is a huge moment because we are officially OVER halfway done with this competition. By the end of the week, six of you will be headed overseas to our international location. This week’s photo shoot will be your final chance to prove you have what it takes to be fierce in international waters.

-PHOTO SHOOT-
This week’s photoshoot is all focused on letting you accessories and your fierceness shine all in one shot. Your task is to submit a HIGH FASHION photo in which you a WORKING HIGH FASHION JEWERLY. Think necklaces, earrings, rings, or even headpieces. Make those baby sparkle but don’t lose yourself in the midst of all of the glamor. You are NOT required to submit a beauty shot (shoulders and up) but for this challenge, I would recommend looking there first.

-CHALLENGE-
Uh oh! Another challenge! Well, this is all stars baby, we need to see how you really shine in all of the fierce competition. For this week’s challenge you are asked to submit 1-2 sentences about which girl have over stayed her top model welcome. In other words, which girl do you think SHOULD NOT be going overseas?

The judges are looking for honest opinions that use examples from their progress in this competition. This isn’t by any means to be an attack of your fellow competition but a mere evaluation of their progress. Maybe the judges aren’t seeing what you are seeing and this is your chance to show us why.

-FIERCEST MODEL OF THE WEEK-
Your weekly poll has been posted and we are looking at you to get some votes out there! Anuthida, for getting no votes last week, you will not be able to participate in the poll this week. The rest of you, we are watching.

GOOD LUCK AND BE FIERCE
Photos Due: 6pm PST on MONDAY JAN 23rd
2668 days 13 hours ago
aliciafox2
Lalisa: http://www.luxo.co.za/website/admin/UserFiles/Image/JUNE%202012/sui-he-for-vogue-china-collections-pre-fall-2014-5.jpg

I wanted to keep it simple. I love the way she kiss her ring like she is feeling something special, something magical.

Anuthida: http://static.pinkisthenewblog.com/uploads/2012/06/risky-business-07_125459766983-1601x1200.jpg

Since I've been commercial for the last photoshoots this time I wanna go full editorial, full crazy and sell the most outrageous jewelry ever.
2668 days 12 hours ago
MISSimogen
Photoshoot: http://imgur.com/a/jJr9u

I wanted to focus on the earring while also remaining high fashion with the pose, I also love how the eye makeup links to the colour of the jewellery it brings the pic together x
2668 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
Kasia's photo:
http://www.notcot.com/images/2010/09/jones4.jpg

Taking a risk with this but I just couldn't stop looking at it. The jewelry is clearly the focus and my skin is luminous :) I loved the intensity in my eyes and the styling of my hair (to me it's almost animalistic). I hope the judges see the same strength I see in this photo.
2668 days 7 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Lucia's Photoshoot: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ea/fb/12/eafb12e23b8791fdd66dcc159fd2abd8.jpg

This week I decided to stick to one piece of jewellery which is the ring, it's the first thing in notice when I open the photo it stands out, the model helps it stand out, also her eyes pop out as if they were jewels themselves this is why I chose this high fashion photo
2668 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
Kasia's Challenge:
This was tough as I think every model has had their ups and downs in this competition. After looking through the panel's critiques and our overall score/callout board, I've decided that I feel Anuthida is the model that should stay behind and not travel overseas. It seems she's had some trouble with poses as the weeks go by. She started in the top 3 week one and has found herself in the bottom half since week three. One judge left this criqitue after a shoot, "I am missing that thing that’s making me jump out of my seat." From the critiques, there are things the judges like and things the judges dislike, but that magical something seems to be missing. For me, I don't think she's progressed enough at this point in the competition.
2668 days 7 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Lucia's Challenge:
After going through every week I have come to the conclusion that Kallie should stay behind. In this competition Kallie has been up and down but mainly down. Yes I have been in the bottom three but not once in the bottom two. I feel like if she was eliminated I wouldn't feel that sad about it. I don't feel she would be remembered. She sometimes takes good photos but never a perfect photo in my opinion here's a example that one judge said: Your face looks amazing, your legs are long, but I don’t see high fashion here. If I were the designer of that bathing suit I would not run this. You are selling yourself but not the garment. You need to find a balance where you do both. Therefore I think Kallie should be sent home.
2668 days 6 hours ago
MISSimogen
Challenge: I love all the girls here but personally, I believe that Anuthida should not come overseas with us other girls. I personally know Anuthida from my own season and she is a sickening model however, recently I feel like the pressure is getting to her and is having trouble nailing her shoots. Maybe she's lost and doesn't truly know who she is as a model and I feel like as an All-Star season, each model should know who they are and how to nail a shoot but she seems to be at the bottom of the pack. Although some may argue I have done the same, I believe that I know who I am as a model and how to combat the harsh reality of the industry in which i don't think Anthudia has the knowledge and experience that I as a model have, love you tho sis! x
2668 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
I think if I had to choose someone to not make it overseas it would have to be Lucia unfortunately. She's a lovely person, but looking back over her portfolio, compared to everyone else's, I just think she comes across as a 'pretty girl' rather than a model. She can take good photos (for example, although the judges didn't like it, I loved her 'horror themed' shot) but I feel generally her portfolio seems to lack that extra special something. Additionally, I thought her woods photo was quite overrated by the judges, but beauty is always subjective. So far though, I'm the only girl who seems to think this, so I hope she proves me wrong in the upcoming photo shoots.
2668 days 5 hours ago
aliciafox2
First of all sorry for my english

Anuthida's: I must say that for me the girl who deserves to get cut before overseas is Kallie since she is with me the worst girl in the competition at the moment. Her best call out is third and almost 100% she has been bottom pack almost everyweek. I like her but the truth is she has not deliver and has not made an impression yet.

Lalisa's: My opinion is the same as Anuthida. Here in korea we said gijido moshamyeonseo ttwilyeogo handa which means you want to run before learning to crawl and Kallie thinks she is already a supermodel while she didnt prove that. I remember Augustine photos, Lucia's, Kasia's...but I dont remember anything about you. Jeo-song-hap-ni-da
2668 days 1 hour ago
aliciafox2
Agustine missed it? :S
2668 days 1 hour ago
k4r4k
Deadline is 6pm pst which is 9pm est. she still has a couple hours :p
2668 days ago
Maicolx3
Thanks Kasia lol
2668 days ago
Maicolx3
In my honest opinion I feel that Anuthida has over stayed her top model welcome. Ever since week 3 Anuthida has always been in the bottom. Her critiques lately have also been negative. She isnt really improving like the rest of us. I really like Anuthida, she's a nice person, but I feel as though shes not growing in this competition and it's going to catch up to her. I feel as though someone who has done really well in this competition can potentially end up going home just because Anuthida has luckily submitted a good photo. She is sliding by in this competition.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!