This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[ALL STARS] Week #11: The Results

Topic » [ALL STARS] Week #11: The..

2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Six lovely girls stand before me. But I only have 5 photos in my hands and these 5 photos represent the Final Five of you that will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy's Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
The first name I am going to call is what the judges voted as best overall performance of the week. These photos will also be displayed in the group as digital art.

The first photos are going to...
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
AUGUSTINE!!! You were a knock out this week and these photos prove that! Great work!
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Runner-up for best performance...
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
LALSIA!!! While your critiques weren't the best, both of your photos were the most ON BRAND out of anyone. Congrats! You are still in the running.
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
The 3rd set of photos is going to...
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
MILLIE!!! Your critiques were awesome and your photos weren't too bad either. Congrats!
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Photo set number 4 is going to...
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
KASIA!!! Co-Fiercest Model of the Week and some fierce photos. Make sure your brand is solidified though and matches the energy of your photos.
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Will Yaja and Anthuida please step forward…
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
I only have one photo in my hand and it belongs to the young lady who will still be in the running towards becoming Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model. One of you will be taking a long fight home and saying goodbye to Peru right now.

Yaja, this week your photos weren’t bad but your fellow girls panned you across the board. No girls ranked you out of the bottom two. This made the judges nervous. We see a stunning girl full of life and energy but she isn’t being translated into her pictures. As the comeback kid, you have to be giving it your all. You yourself said “If this is the LAST photo I EVER submit to Ozzy, I’m proud of it” in your redemption shoot. Where is that girl? Where is that passion? I want to see her.

Anuthida, at the beginning of this competition, I saw you as one to be reckoned with. You were stunning in every photo shoot and you left nothing but fashion at the door. However, week after week, you seem to be fading into the background. This week your photos were alright but predictable. You also once again received no votes in the Fiercest Model of the Week poll for the third time this season. This makes the judges nervous. Are the fans not backing you for some reason we aren’t seeing?
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
This was a tough decision for the judges. But the final photo is going to…
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
YAJA!!! Your critiques saved you. That passion and that fire was there in that moment. In fact, you won the critiques challenge this week with your funk and pizazz. That girl needs to translate her fierceness into photos as well or you will be out the door just as fast as you came back. We believe in you, you need to believe in yourself. Congrats, you are still in the running towards becoming Ozzy’s Next ALL STAR Top Model.
2660 days 6 hours ago
Oswald19
Anuthida! Let’s be real, you are already a legend. You single handedly took TWO MODELS to THE FINAL SIX. That is an incredible feat and you should be proud. I remembering competing as two models and it was my literal nightmare but you proved it’s possible. You did well and we are happy to see it. Your photos this week and your critiques lacked that passion that we needed. So you’re leaving us now but you will always be an ALL STAR! We will miss you. *hugs goodbye*
2660 days 5 hours ago
k4r4k
You did a wonderful job anuthida and will be missed!
2660 days 5 hours ago
Millzipede
Wow! *Hugs Anuthida tightly*

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!