This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 PT. 2: Pool Party From Hell

Topic » Episode 5 PT. 2: Pool Party..

5159 days 6 hours ago
jm340
With the Finale only a day away....the Bad Ass's have decided to throw a HUGE pool party for L.A. (Which will happen at 9:00 P.M. Eastern Time)

There is a lot of tension between Kort and JM now that JM has finally decided to step down from the L.A. Runners.....How will Kort handle this?

With so much Drama going on in this house...who knows what will happen next....!!!
5159 days 6 hours ago
jm340
(YOU ALL SHOULD BE GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY...SUCH AS GOING TO GET SUPPLIES...FOOD...AND OTHER THINGS....CREATE SOME DRAMA BEFORE THE POOL PARTY....THE POOL PARTY WILL HAPPEN AROUND 9:00 P.M EASTERN TIME WHEN I GET BACK HOME.)
5159 days 6 hours ago
Brandolicious
*GOES TO DOWNTOWN LA TO BUY CUTE BATHING SUIT*
I NEEEEED A THONG!
5159 days 6 hours ago
Brandolicious
confessional: bitches best not be testing me tonight! i will cut someone <3
5159 days 6 hours ago
Alyssa95
*wakes up*
*takes shower*

Confessional: There is a pool party today! Im so excited! And i hope no one  gets in my face!

*gets dressed*
5159 days 6 hours ago
Alyssa95
*gets in one of the trucks and drives to get food*
5159 days 6 hours ago
kajsa
*yawn*
5159 days 6 hours ago
Alyssa95
*gets some hotdogs, chicken, steak, ribs*
Hmm!
*gets some drinks*
*pays $40*
5159 days 6 hours ago
kajsa
*sit on my bed, thinks*
5159 days 6 hours ago
Alyssa95
Confessional: When i see these bitches im going to go off! because im not going to buy every single thing. These bitches better get there asses up and buy a grill! Choco! And some forks and plates and stuff. Because im not spending all my fucking money on these dirty ass bitches!
5159 days 6 hours ago
Alyssa95
*carries bag to truck*
*drives to the mansion*
*brings bags in the kitchen*
Ummm kajsa!
*yells*
YOU HAVE TO DECORATE THE PARTY THING SINCE UR GOOD AT IT!
5159 days 6 hours ago
Alyssa95
Confessional: If this bitch dosent answer or dosent do it. Im going off because. I spent $40 dollars!
5159 days 6 hours ago
Alyssa95
(gtg bbl)
5159 days 6 hours ago
cwustu89
*goes downstairs, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, walking out to the pool*
5159 days 6 hours ago
kajsa
*look at alyssa*
how do u know that.. and dont yell
5159 days 6 hours ago
cwustu89
Confessional: Surprisingly enough I am missing King... Just means I gotta get laid tonight at this pool party

open group

The Tengaged Bad A$$ Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!