This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 PT. 2: Pool Party From Hell

Topic » Episode 5 PT. 2: Pool Party..

5172 days 17 hours ago
jtotalturtle
(i wont be here much this episode sorry im hangin with friends)
5172 days 17 hours ago
kajsa
(lol oki)
5172 days 16 hours ago
Brandolicious
confessional: kajsa needs to lose a good 50 pounds before she gets in a bikini today
5172 days 16 hours ago
Brandolicious
dumb hoes acting like they run this place
5172 days 15 hours ago
kort
confessional:"i could care less that JM quit,the LA Runners will def benefit without his dramatic ass."
5172 days 15 hours ago
Brandolicious
*yells at kort*
BITCCH... come smoke a cig with me
!
5172 days 15 hours ago
kort
"You spit at me!"
5172 days 15 hours ago
Brandolicious
Bitch, are you not over this already??!? im on a to a new bitch anyways, you are old news, come smoke a cig with me please...we NEED to talk
5172 days 15 hours ago
kort
"OMG im old news,look at the wrinkles.But anyways,fine."
5172 days 15 hours ago
kort
"And how in the hell do you get over someone spitting at you.It's the most disgusting thing and I spit on Lauren before you were here so anytime you feel like stopping saying I got the spitting from you you can."
5172 days 15 hours ago
Brandolicious
good :)
anyways we need to talk about tonight
5172 days 15 hours ago
Brandolicious
FYI BITCH! YOU SPIT ON ME TOO! duh!
5172 days 15 hours ago
kort
"What about tonight?"
5172 days 15 hours ago
Brandolicious
tonight is the last night...what are we going to do??? we need to leave this house with BANG...and also, you should be happy im even talking to you, you were just as guilty as I was bitch, I walked away because I did not want to fight with you! You are one of my main bitches, and I was not having none of that, but then you spit in my face after I was trying to watch your back..what the fuck?
5172 days 15 hours ago
kort
"OMG if your gonna bitch and moan,I'll pick up the shit for the party and leave you here.Well,I got my supplies but,I mean we should tag the house and fight everyone we hate."

open group

The Tengaged Bad A$$ Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!