This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hollywood Week Day 5 (the second chance) Performance Thread

Topic » Hollywood Week Day 5 (the..

3687 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
RESULTS:

1 - Snowflake3 - 2.0 (Automatically qualify for the live shows)
2 - DraevynWraithe - 2.6 (Automatically qualify for the live shows)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- (4.0, 4.4, 4.6, 4.6)
? - Cancanpiano - ? (In the public poll)
? - jojo7784 - ? (In the public poll)
? - MrPokeGuy9 - ? (In the public poll)
? - owlb0ned - ? (In the public poll)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7 - Turney1805 - 6.4 (Automatically Eliminated by Judges)
8 - Deontae4ever - 8.4 (Automatically Eliminated by Judges)

Here is the link to the poll:

http://www.tengaged.com/group/2301/poll/tengaged-karaoke-idol-11-final-2-spots-top-12-vote-evict-106856

Poll will be open for approx 23 hours (3:00 AM edt). DO NOT SPAM YOUR OPPONENTS OUT! If you spam someone out, you will incur a penalty onto your percentage. (Hence why it's vote to evict so you can't spam to stay). If you decide to send the link, mail me so I can send you an official mailer to send.

Congrats Snowflake and Draevyn! You guys automatically move onto the next round.

I'm sorry Deontae and Turney but you guys have been eliminated from the competition this year. Please don't let this discourage you from continuing to practice. The judges have left some good feedback and I hope you keep it in mind when auditioning for stuff!
3687 days 12 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I thought that I may have blown my shot, but I will take every note that the judges have said and use them to improve my performances for the live shows! THANK YOU!
3687 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Good luck Owlb0ned, Jojo and Cancan

You guys are all amazing artists and whoever gets the chance to sing again but own it and kill it :)
3687 days 9 hours ago
JamieN8954
Sorry to hear about your audition poke, and great that he was thinking about it :) but theres always next year I guess :)

I also have an audition on the 27th... total nervous for it :S
3687 days 9 hours ago
jojo7784
LOL I'm really bad at this </3
I'm just bad when it comes to song choice tbh..... Sigh
3687 days 6 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Thanks Jamie, good luck with yours hope it goes well
3687 days 5 hours ago
snowflake3
Thanks so much judges! Congrats drae as well :) and good luck the 4 in the poll. Sorry to see turney and Deontae go :/
3686 days 22 hours ago
cancanpiano
Good luck everyone. If it's one person safe, I bet I'm out LOL
3686 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
After 36 votes, the two people making it to the top 12 are ....
MrPokeGuy9 & Owlb0ned!

I'm sorry Cancan and Jojo but you have unfortunately been eliminated from the competition. Please don't let this discourage you from continuing to practice. The judges have left some good feedback and I hope you keep it in mind when auditioning for stuff!
3686 days 13 hours ago
owlb0ned
Omg yes I thought I'd be out but grats as well oli babe xxx
3686 days 9 hours ago
jojo7784
:(
3686 days 6 hours ago
cancanpiano
Wow I did worse than last season
3686 days 5 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
OMG thank you Tengaged, I will try my hardest now to make sure I make it as far as I possibly can :)
3686 days ago
snowflake3
bye cancan and jojo :(

welcome to the top 12 owl and poke

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!