This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 12: The Inspiring 8 become 7

Topic » T(k)I 12: The Inspiring 8..

3462 days 12 hours ago
dudetb3
im just saying, this is a pretty awful bottom 2. gohan you got lucky, and once again, thats a pretty unbelievable excuse. 32 #random#generator
3462 days 12 hours ago
dudetb3
Tundra Congrats on #1, you are truely amazing. I hope I still get to coach two singers next week
3462 days 11 hours ago
anthony2011class
hey
3462 days 11 hours ago
dragotistic
hey
3462 days 11 hours ago
anthony2011class
thanks for keeping me safe guys, i hope to win tengaged idol #winning
3462 days 11 hours ago
krrais
wasnt surprised :D
good luck drago!
3462 days 11 hours ago
Weetmaster
To address Carlisle

I just don't see the connection of crazy in love inspiring you to love. I'm pretty sure it's just my personal opinion, so no worries. I also don't want you to make up some sad story. Crazy in love didn't do you justice and I have heard past recordings and I know you got some great talent and I want you to make better song choices to utilize your full potential.

But I mean then again my personal judgment could be impaired like have you heard my I believe I can fly mashup? It was horrid lol
3462 days 11 hours ago
01Gohan
Yeah no, I'm not going to be made out as a liar.

http://prntscr.com/59w5eh
3462 days 11 hours ago
dudetb3
we all have homework gohan.
3462 days 11 hours ago
01Gohan
That's not the point I was making anyways.
3462 days 11 hours ago
EternalBlossom
but not that much.. i feel bad for you!
3462 days 11 hours ago
dudetb3
anyways gohan im gonna administer my own personal penalty, challange, dedication task to you. your voice was there this week, but dedication is something im questioning from you, and im really getting tired of all these last minute posts by everyone, the deadline will probs be 11:59pm sunday, im gonna set a personal deadline here, I want all acts to submit by 11:00pm that day, gohan, i want you to submit by 9:00pm that day (consider that your penalty), fail to meet the deadline and i move you down two spots my ranking. im preparing for the this is so unfair, this is so mean, but its the x factor not the voice, dedication matters. i know who constantly submits way before the deadline i do keep track of that. so definitely keep that in mind
3462 days 11 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Is that even allowed?
3462 days 11 hours ago
01Gohan
I was just about to ask that.
3462 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
and if you do that, then i will remove you as a mentor

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!