This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

T(k)I 12: The Inspiring 8 become 7

Topic » T(k)I 12: The Inspiring 8..

3449 days 4 hours ago
01Gohan
I realize dedication matters. I am dedicated to this game and I'm going to try my best to stick it out to the very end.

It doesn't matter if I submit way before the deadline or not. Technically speaking, for all you know I could be working on the song to make sure it's as best as it can be, working until the deadline.
3449 days 3 hours ago
pok3rf4ce
Looks like those extra judges made a real impact to the scores, especially when it came to who was in my bottom 2.

Good luck drago and krisna!
3448 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
I'm dead inside atm
3448 days 5 hours ago
dudetb3
im praying for you drago, this one can go either way
3448 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
almost time :SSSSS

Good luck Krrais!
3448 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
sh%t tolis is on
3448 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
After 21 votes...... Dragotistic
Unfortunately you have been eliminated.  It was a pleasure  hearing from you this season and would definitely welcome you to come back in the future with open arms. You keep growing season by season, week by week, and definitely can't wait to hear how you continue to grow!
3448 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
:'(
3448 days 4 hours ago
krrais
oh !!!! i didnt expect this at all, thanks for everyone who saved me this week, i wont let you down!!!
commiserations, drago =[ its really sad to see you go
3448 days 4 hours ago
dragotistic
Dudet,

Thanks for believing in me so much, even though I still don't think of myself as a fantastic singer, and I'm thankful for you listening to every recording I sent, and lord knows how much I recorded and sent. I consider it an honor to have made it this far.

Overall, I was dedicated, and stayed up hours practicing, and of course it's disappointing to be eliminated when I think I had more potential to explore. But you will definitely see me next season, either as a contestant or a mentor.

I wish everyone left the best in this competition, and I'm especially rooting for my friend and teammate, Tundra! Let's go Tundra!

~Dan out
3448 days 4 hours ago
dudetb3
drago you are an amazing singer and i really cant believe you are only getting 8th. im so sad
3448 days 4 hours ago
Tundra
:( Dan... I'm gonna miss you so much
3448 days 2 hours ago
kkoster001
Sad to see you go drago. You were a fighter. Don't lose that light. :)

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!