This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI12: The Top 7: Behind-the-scenes

Topic » TI12: The Top 7:..

3435 days 6 hours ago
dudetb3
im gonna catch wind for this but what the bloody hell is going on this week with the performances. their not bad but several of these are your worst performances, only 2 performances have impressed me out the 7 presented
3435 days 6 hours ago
Mat123
My risks flopped den

*runs and hides*
3435 days 5 hours ago
dudetb3
@Mat123 I can't comment on your performances until tomorrow, but seriously we went from our strongest week ever, to the weakest of the entire season, and thats including boot camp
3435 days 5 hours ago
EternalBlossom
well i tried =/

*hides with mat*
3435 days 5 hours ago
EternalBlossom
"We're all in this together!"
3435 days 5 hours ago
Mat123
Oh god :/

well, I'm very sorry! I put so much effort into this week, but obviously that wasn't good enough! Sorry :/

*sits under the judges desk with Eternal*
3435 days 5 hours ago
dudetb3
@EternalBlossom I gotta ask, and I really do want to know this before I make my rankings, why was price tag a minute short... the rule states to due all, or atleast 90% of the song (those on the piano could obviously change the ending to make it a few seconds shorter, but this was too much)
3435 days 5 hours ago
dudetb3
@Mat123 I never said which 2 acts were my favorites, they could both be yours...
3435 days 5 hours ago
EternalBlossom
That was the song length.. did you expect me to rap? The ending is a rap and if I rapped I would've been killed so I'm sorry I couldn't rap through the end but that is a full song.
3435 days 5 hours ago
dudetb3
and keep in mind both krais and gohan need to post too
3435 days 5 hours ago
Mat123
I doubt it'll be my two! I've been impressed with everyone this week! I thought everyone sounded strong! Haha!
3435 days 5 hours ago
dudetb3
@EternalBlossom thank you for the answer
3435 days 5 hours ago
EternalBlossom
NP. I'm not a rapper lmao. :)
3435 days 5 hours ago
Mat123
In b4 RAP WEEK!

Hahahhaha
3435 days 5 hours ago
Tundra
LEL CAN I HIDE WITH U GUYS UGH#IREHGIERHNFKCEIORDGKNV

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!