This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI12: The Top 7: Behind-the-scenes

Topic » TI12: The Top 7:..

3434 days 12 hours ago
dudetb3
I submitted. Honestly there was only 1 Country performance that impressed me, and only 2 British performances that blew me away. I really hope that it is a single elimination this week, because I honestly don't want 2 singers to go out on such a low note.
3434 days 11 hours ago
Mat123
Oh no.

*mentally prepares for the comments tonight*

I thought everyone was really great! Some brilliant performances! Everyone had a standout moment i thought in at least one of their choices! Eeeeek
3434 days 11 hours ago
kkoster001
Good luck everyone, you all have done great this week! I just want to let my team know I won't be on skype, my phone was left at the bowling alley, and I am getting it back tomorrow. So if you guys wanna talk message me on here. Good luck again
3434 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
results will be announced tomorrow afternoon. I've officially hit my low point in terms of being ill. Next week's themes are in the description if you want to start working on that already.
3434 days 8 hours ago
EternalBlossom
Okay, one more day of confidence. GL guys
3434 days 4 hours ago
Tundra
ok ... Gl everyone
3434 days 4 hours ago
Mat123
No problem Tolis! Hope you get better soon!
3434 days 3 hours ago
americanidolfan
Feel better Tolis!!
3434 days ago
Carlisle
Yeah get well soon :)

Good luck everybody! X
3433 days 14 hours ago
dudetb3
its the afternoon. hope everything is alright
3433 days 13 hours ago
americanidolfan
...nervous! Really hope I make it through. My voice is a million times better and I should be able to record by the weekend :D
3433 days 11 hours ago
Mat123
Glad you're better Americanidolfan!
3433 days 10 hours ago
Tundra
:) yayayayay
3433 days 10 hours ago
Mat123
I have no idea who is gonna rank 1 this week! Eek! So nervous!
3433 days 9 hours ago
EternalBlossom
When are results? Not rushing or anything.

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!