This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Hollywood Week

Topic » Season 13 Hollywood Week

3387 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Hello and welcome all! We will be having our 3 part "Hollywood Week." In 3 weeks time, we will have cut down our field from to the top people for the live shows!
3387 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
As in the actual Idol seasons, the judge's will be the only ones determining your fate in this round.

The theme for this week is "CONTESTANT'S CHOICE". There is no second chance this week, so you BETTER PUT YOUR BEST FOOT FORWARD! Also make sure that you do not use an old recording of yourself. It must be something you record this week! If it's an old recording, your recording will be automatically DISQUALIFIED!
3387 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Tomorrow you will be mail what audition group you are in for Day 1 and from there you will go to the "performance show" thread. First up a couple things about recording.

- BE ON TIME! The DEADLINE for this week is SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15TH at 9:59 PM EST! If you are late you will incur a +1 point penalty to your average. The only exception is if I am also late and you post after the deadline but before me, you will not be penalized. If you post after me, you will be penalized.
- For those of you that will not use a karaoke site, your recording must be done in one take. You cannot splice a couple recordings together to make one complete one. This doesn't mean you can't practice recording it many times to figure out which recording is the best. It just means that whatever you submit, must be a complete take and no editing together a couple takes. (this does not include an introduction to your piece if you choose to have one. the singing part, has to be one take). If you splice together a couple recordings you will incur a +2 point penalty added to your average.
- Yes, you CAN record the same song as someone else for this round.
- (I will repeat this from the previous post) IT MUST BE A NEW RECORDING and YOU MUST BE SINGING!
3387 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Here is also a schedule announcements during the week:

Monday:
- Day 1 Groups
- Season format update

Wednesday:
- Any residual questions will be answered

Saturday:
- Seasonal Judge Selection / Weekly Mentor Announcement (and no, they have not been selected yet, and no they will not know until Saturday either)
3387 days 5 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
GL EVERYONE
3385 days 18 hours ago
LoganWorm
Good to know.
3385 days 18 hours ago
Bradyman7
I will be singing "Jump on my big fucking dick" an original by I
3385 days 17 hours ago
TolisKalkas
If you have not received a mailer about which group you are in, please let me know. Had many apps this season and it's hard to double and triple check everything!
3385 days 16 hours ago
Temeky
Are songs that are not in english allowed, and does it perhaps give extra points? :P

I'm concidering singing a song in swedish.
3384 days 22 hours ago
AlexaVonTrayne
^ I've sang in foreign languages in two different seasons so yeah its allowed
3384 days 21 hours ago
Tundra
^yeah you can sing in other languages (past experience).... unfortunately you don't get extra points :/ you will be judged and critiqued on the performance as a whole.
3384 days 17 hours ago
Temeky
alright, thats kinda good to be honest, cause then it wont be an unfair advantage :P
3380 days 23 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Update coming later tonight. have to run out... something popped up and I have to run.
3380 days 23 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
ok great
3380 days 23 hours ago
bearclaw1212
Ok! Gl guys.
3380 days 22 hours ago
spinfur
alright :P

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!