This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Hollywood Week

Topic » Season 13 Hollywood Week

3394 days 18 hours ago
rory17
ok :)
3394 days 16 hours ago
TotalDramaLover1234
Crap, I need to mine in. I hope I send mine in by deadline cause I am @ church rn, but I think I might be able to do it! :)
3394 days 12 hours ago
TolisKalkas
alrighty so deadline extended for another 24 hours just because I haven't sent out reminders yesterday because of the hectic mess.

Judges will also be revealed tomorrow night. Reading through the apps today.
3394 days 11 hours ago
cancanpiano
Dang it...
I was hoping it would end since no one submitted theirs :P
3394 days 11 hours ago
LoganWorm
No one has helped answer my question, so I guess I'll post it here --

Do I record myself singing acapella and then put it on a karaoke piece of music? Is that legal as long as I recorded myself in one instance?

If not, I don't understand how people posting to YouTube or SoundCloud would get their singing onto a track.
3394 days 11 hours ago
EternalBlossom
just use audacity, get a karaoke from youtube or something and post it on soundcloud
3394 days 11 hours ago
EternalBlossom
@logan :)
3394 days 9 hours ago
superkevin79
yeah I had an issue with copyright while trying to upload my recording..
3394 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
LoganWorm
No one has helped answer my question, so I guess I'll post it here --

Do I record myself singing acapella and then put it on a karaoke piece of music? Is that legal as long as I recorded myself in one instance?

If not, I don't understand how people posting to YouTube or SoundCloud would get their singing onto a track.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well since nobody else's answered this, I might as well. You could sing A Capella and then add in the track if you want to, but I wouldn't recommend this method (because you could get un-synced with the music and that wouldn't be good!)

What I've done in the past few seasons is to find a karaoke version of the song I'm going to sing on youtube (or something similar) and record myself singing with that.

So my computer mic picks up the song backing and my voice at the same time. I'm not sure if that makes 100% sense, but it sounds right in my head.
3394 days ago
rory17
Is Soundcloud down for anybody else?
3393 days 23 hours ago
bearclaw1212
No
3393 days 23 hours ago
rory17
oh
3393 days 23 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
i listen to everyones music and damn i see some talent this season
3393 days 21 hours ago
kingdomheartslover
@lamontlamar1998, who would you consider under the list of talented for this season?
3393 days 14 hours ago
BBobsessor
Excited to find out who the judges are c:

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!