This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI13: Week 2 Behind-the-Scenes

Topic » TI13: Week 2 Behind-the-Scenes

3327 days 16 hours ago
kkoster001
I think everyone did well. I think as a whole last week might of been better. But a lot of people surprised me this week. :)
3327 days 16 hours ago
kkoster001
Comments sent in by me as well.
3327 days 16 hours ago
superkevin79
I have to quit I'm so sorry I might've been out anyways but it really sucks that I couldn't at least give it a shot and make a decent-enough recording, I'm way too sick right now. Some other season I guess : (
3327 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
I'm actually really nervous for these results this week. I hope I impressed!
3327 days 15 hours ago
forevermissprice
I'm not surprised with Mat and Kkosters comments! I'm expecting a low placement for myself! I know for a fact my performance was hella week! I knew these themes would be hard for me! It is what it is! Good luck everyone!
3327 days 13 hours ago
TolisKalkas
1 judge's comments and rankings missing, i'll post every thing once I get those missing scores.
3327 days 10 hours ago
SilverShadow
Omg I'm one of the favorites! should I be worried?? Nahhh I'm fine XP
3326 days 22 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
I was told in the previous comments that I needed to do a different genre than country. I like singing country, but I decided to leave the country route this week and I hope that it does not cost me this competition.
3326 days 22 hours ago
dudetb3
through the eyes of a public voter (keep in mind the public tends to vote solely on the current performance, rather than potential and a bunch of other things that they should seriously incorporate) my top 3 for this week is: drago, madi, and jaquie.

Guys make sure you are listening to your mentors and seeking their help on song choices, i think that has been everyone's main handicap this season. Personally I think the vocal strength this season is amazing, but the song choices have been kind of haywire. These judges and mentors have all proves themselves to be incredible, their advice can go a long way
3326 days 20 hours ago
TheExterminator4
I tried a song that I could connect with this week. I hope the judges realize that
3326 days 19 hours ago
dragotistic
oh wow thanks dudet
3326 days 18 hours ago
Mat123
Interesting top 3 Dude!
3326 days 15 hours ago
SilverShadow
Me if I get eliminated which is like never gonna happen :P

3326 days 15 hours ago
TheExterminator4
I would appreciate if you would stop being so cocky Silver. Thank you

-Sincerely,
Everyone in this competition
3326 days 15 hours ago
dragotistic
TheExterminator4
I would appreciate if you would stop being so cocky Silver. Thank you

-Sincerely,
Everyone in this competition

this x100

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!