This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI13: Week 2 Behind-the-Scenes

Topic » TI13: Week 2 Behind-the-Scenes

3326 days 2 hours ago
Mat123
Not the contestants thinking Silver is being serious. Oh dear.
3326 days 2 hours ago
SilverShadow
ROFL XD
3326 days 2 hours ago
forevermissprice
Oop
3326 days 1 hour ago
TheExterminator4
IT not the fact that im taking him serious, its just annoying honestly
3325 days 13 hours ago
EternalBlossom
I cant lmfao
3325 days 9 hours ago
TheExterminator4
Will we get extra time to record? Since the results still havent come yet?
3325 days 8 hours ago
forevermissprice
^
3325 days 4 hours ago
Mat123
*dies of old age*
3325 days 4 hours ago
Mat123
I kid, I kid.

Everyone should remember that everyone has lives outside of this site, and some circumstances may lead to having longer waits for results as the people who post them may be too busy to set out loads of comments properly, add up all the scores,create the leaderboard and so on. As soon as Tolis is ready, he will post them, and I'm sure you'll be given a little longer to record.
3325 days 2 hours ago
SilverShadow
Bu.. But what about us that don't have any life outside tg? It's kinda unfair ya know! Oh and btw my avi got removed from the wall pls add me back Tolis :D
3325 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Still waiting on a judge to send their scores... -.- I'll post the next theme now along with the twist.
3325 days 2 hours ago
dragotistic
wow that's kinda surprising especially since this round ended literally three days ago
3325 days 2 hours ago
TolisKalkas
I know. It's the judge's first strike. If this much of an offense repeats, he'll have to move to guest judge/mentor (which will start Week 4). That judge will then potentially be replaced
3325 days 1 hour ago
SilverShadow
Tolis, put my avi back on the contestants wall it's starting to look luckluster without me :)
3325 days 1 hour ago
EternalBlossom
same ^

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!