This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI13: Week 5 Behind-the-Scenes

Topic » TI13: Week 5 Behind-the-Scenes

3297 days 17 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
So my song was That's It, I Quit, I'm Movin' On by Sam Cooke and this is an up-beat song all the way from Motown, hope you guys enjoy and hopefully I improved from last week :)

https://soundcloud.com/mrpokeguy9/that-it-i-quit-im-movin-on
3297 days 17 hours ago
CarsonWorld
OMG IM FROM MOTOWN!
3296 days 5 hours ago
SilverShadow
I think it's just fair to assume that the 4 us that submitted on time already secured our spots for next week, right judges??? :)
3296 days 3 hours ago
kkoster001
Well the deadline is tonight, so there is still time.
3295 days 23 hours ago
dudetb3
@SilverShadow they arent due until tonight so no... everyone has a fair shot at advancing
3295 days 16 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Yeah im recording right now soo xD Chill
3295 days 15 hours ago
CarsonWorld
This week I flip-flopped on songs back and forth but I couldn't find the right one until I came across this and I really like it! Im proud of how I did this week and I really hope I can continue on in this competition. If not, doing this has been a blast! I worked with the mentors a lot this week and they for sure know what they're talking about and taught me a lot as well. Thanks guys and Enjoy!!

https://soundcloud.com/carsonworld/shower-becky-g
3295 days 15 hours ago
SilverShadow
Welp! I thought I'd do something nice for the other contestants, Sorry guys I tried -_-
3295 days 15 hours ago
danielc2384
Well thanks for the attempt Silver X-P
3295 days 14 hours ago
Tundra
So after changing my song 1 trillion times I found myself finding and doing this song. This is a song for a group so figuring out where I should put my voice to have the best overall affect was also tough, but I am really proud of myself. I think I worked the hardest I've worked all season and I hope you enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/tundratz/wings-cover
3295 days 12 hours ago
forevermissprice
Alright lovely people, I wanna start this off with an apology to Tolis because I didn't message you before I posted this but I just really wanted to get it all out. Idk how the fuq to word this besides that I'm quitting this competition for multiple reasons! First, as I previously mentioned I'm now working 2 jobs and I'm working all the time so I don't have time to re record and perfect my recordings to the t, and I have extremely horrible social anxiety/ anxiety in general so it really takes a toll on me day to day. Related to this competition, I'm sick of being bullied, I'm sick of people threatening me to be kicked out because they think I'm cheating, I get zero help (no offense judges but I've asked a couple times), no offense to the other competitors either but I literally use no programs for my recordings its just myself, my phone and tablet. Its just all unnecessary bullshit that I don't need. I really do think you're all lovely people but my fucking god this competition just isn't fun for me. I love seeing everybody succeed and all, as I was stuck getting no help. That being said, I really do thank Mat for the help he's given me, he really is a close friend and I love him dearly and he's my biggest supporter on a day to day basis. Dont take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to offend anyone, this is a me problem and I just don't want to put effort into something that is stressing me out and I'm afraid of failing. I've always been super insecure when it comes to my voice so its just things on top of things. Thanks to all the judges for all the critiscm its been a blessing and good luck to all :) you're all great people with hearts of gold and beautiful voices, I can't wait to hear what's next from y'all, much love and good luck!!
3295 days 12 hours ago
forevermissprice
LOL I didnt mean for it to be that big, that's my bad
3295 days 12 hours ago
Mat123
Sad to see you go Jacquie but totally understand your reasonings and the situation you're in - it's not a very nice one by the sounds of it! :(

You've been the most consistent performer and given the standout performance of the competition - She's Got You. Your voice is absolutely brilliant and I'm sure you'll be missed by all the judges!

Love ya Jacquie! <3
3295 days 12 hours ago
Blake18
I think we all know how tough a fast and up beat song is for me to sing. I tried and recorded this song more than 10 times.. I hope you all enjoy it. This week I will be singing Wake me up by Avicii.

https://soundcloud.com/blake18-1/wake-me-up-1
3295 days 12 hours ago
SilverShadow
I just wanna put it out there I'm not the one accussing and threatening her :)
I'm glad she quits tho that girl is MAJOR threat!
Good luck on your future endeavors Jacq :)

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!