This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TI13: Week 5 Behind-the-Scenes

Topic » TI13: Week 5 Behind-the-Scenes

3295 days 12 hours ago
Blake18
Jacquie I love you. Keep talking to me after this okay?
3295 days 12 hours ago
Tundra
Oh my god Jacquie!!! I wish you wouldn't quit!! You're amazing!! I know you have these issues and if you ever need someone to talk to or help you with them I'm here. It's really sad that you are quitting... :(

Love you a lot! Feel better < 33
3295 days 12 hours ago
dudetb3
that moment when one of my favs quit :(  jaquie you are amazing and you will be missed
3295 days 12 hours ago
forevermissprice
put ya shades on y'all, the sun is shining and we got some shady mother fuckers in hur
3295 days 12 hours ago
EternalBlossom
get im jacquie
3295 days 12 hours ago
EternalBlossom
him*
3295 days 12 hours ago
PureEssence
Jacquieee, I'll miss you in this competition! You slayed me every week, damn, it's sad to see you go. :(

I decided to go with Clarity by Zedd ft. Foxes this week. I struggled with uploading it, SoundCloud kept saying it was copyrighted lmao.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OZmRyKKJ4l
It kind of lowered the quality of the track but it's audible.
3295 days 11 hours ago
kkoster001
Super duper sad to see you go Jacquie, you were amazing! I am sad that you didn''t ask me for help either because I easily would of done it. Please come back in another season!
3295 days 11 hours ago
TolisKalkas
-late marker-
3295 days 10 hours ago
DraevynWraithe
Jacquie, you were the one that I was hoping would win this season! Sad to see you withdraw!
3295 days 10 hours ago
Mat123
Comments and marks sent guys.

The difference between highest and lowest for me was 3 points. So that shows you all how close you are! I thought some people shone in the performance aspect, and others shone in the vocal! So all the scores ended up being fairly similar. I have NO idea who's going to be bottom 2, but good luck to you all :)

I even included Queen Jacquie's marks and comments in my thing to Tolis cause I refuse to believe she's left, haha!
3295 days 9 hours ago
danielc2384
Sorry to see you leave the competition Jacquie. You were a great competitor!
Very sad to know there has been bullying going on in this competition. :(
ps. I can relate to the social anxiety. I suffered with it for years and still do occoasionally but know it does get better over time.

Anyway gooD luck to the remaining contestants! Not many left of us.
It's gonna be a fight to the finish. Bring it! mwahaha.
3295 days 9 hours ago
dudetb3
Comments and marks sent. This was a interesting week to guest judge to say the least. a lot of enjoyable performances, some of you really really impressed me, while some need to improve in certain areas. I don't think its going to be as close as last week (the difference between my highest and lowest was whopping 6.5 points), but I am really proud of you guys. This was a lot of fun and it is going to be interesting to see how this week turns out
3295 days 5 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Bye Jacquie. You were really good. Stick with singing!
3295 days ago
MrPokeguy9
I'm so sad to see you go Jacquie, you were such a strong competitor and losing you is such a shame, hopefully this doesn't stop you singing because you are really strong and I want to see you return and kill it

I can't believe people are bullying you in this competition, to be honest it just shows insecurity in others, oh well love you xxx

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!