This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol 13: The Top 6 Perform

Topic » Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol 13:..

3292 days 21 hours ago
TolisKalkas
Here is the result of 3 weeks of work!

1        ::        8.23        ::        Tundra
2        ::        8.21        ::        Essence
3        ::        7.95        ::        Daniel
4        ::        7.93        ::        Poke
-------------------------------------------------------- in the poll
5        ::        7.54        ::        Silver
6        ::        7.47        ::        Carson

The Poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2301/poll/tengaged-karaoke-idol-13-top-6-vote-eliminate-120246

Poll will be open for approximately 24 hours. DO NOT SPAM! If you want to send a message to direct people to the group, message me and I will give you a message that you can send. You CANNOT edit that message. Anyone caught spamming will be penalized. DO NOT SPAM YOUR OPPONENT OUT! If you spam someone out, you will incur a penalty onto your percentage. (Hence why it's vote to evict so you can't spam to stay). If you decide to send your link to people, make sure you mention that they should listen before voting.
3292 days 20 hours ago
danielc2384
Thanks for the critiques judges! :) So glad I'm still in for another week!
Gonna try my best and raise it up a level next week.

Good luck Silver and Carson!
3292 days 20 hours ago
SilverShadow
SO THIS FINALLY HAPPENED

Tolis thank u for allowing me to join this season and don't worry this is the first and last time for me I think I've done enough damage here :)

Mat and Kyle thank you so much for everything I will always love the two of you <3 <3 <3

and to the remaining contestants I hate you all I hope none of you wins! I'm kidding, of course one of you will win this :)
3292 days 19 hours ago
Tundra
Me and my babe top 2 < 333333333333 grats to everyone else who is safe! And thank you for the critiques .. after last week I though I was a shoo in for the poll!

Gl to Carson and Silver. The competition is obviously getting super tough now! The standings are constantly changing and you can never tell who's going to be top and bottom. Gl guys < 3 you are both fantastic!
3292 days 18 hours ago
Tundra
please explain why is she smiling throughout this song?

Idk if this is rhetorical or not but she is smiling because through all of the immorality a change can come ... maybe bad will occur but the slightest thing can change that
3292 days 14 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Good luck Silver. Your a really amazing singer and I wish both of us could stay
<3
3292 days 12 hours ago
Mat123
I've just realised there's less than a point between first and 6th. No frontrunners at all this season :O No idea who's going to win! You've all done so well!
3291 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
fter all the votes came in....
Silvershadow you have been eliminated. It was a pleasure hearing from you this season and would definitely welcome you to come back in the future with open arms.
3291 days 15 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*hugs Silver*

I'm so sad to see you go, you were an amazing talent. Good luck in the future

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!