This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Hollywood Week

Topic » Season 14 Hollywood Week

3144 days 8 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
omg!!!
3144 days 8 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
Glad to hear we all get to sing again! Anxious to see the list of songs we can choose from, as well as our critiques!
3144 days 7 hours ago
americanidolfan
Do we record a song next week and then another from the list for the week after?
3144 days 4 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
just to clarify when is the next song due?
3142 days 11 hours ago
SexGoddx
So no one is out 1st week? lol
& where is the song list?
3142 days 6 hours ago
snowflake3
Yeah sorry if I seem annoying, but what the fuck? It's almost been an entire week since we submitted our songs and we still got no feedback on how we did
3142 days 6 hours ago
lamontlamar1998
^i guess we have to wait
3142 days 6 hours ago
Max7313
Where is the song list?!?!?!
3142 days 6 hours ago
forevermissprice
patience guyssss!! coming from a past contestant, I know Tolis always has a bunch on his plate and does his best for this competition :) just please be patient y'all! on se calme
3142 days 6 hours ago
forevermissprice
it takes some time to listen to every recording and critique it so yeah, a week is nothing lol, expect that throughout the competiton, there's generally a week between every new recording so relax y'all
3142 days 3 hours ago
TolisKalkas
^^^^ what fmp said ... also the fact that (to no surprise after the last couple seasons) I'm missing more than half the critiques from judges... I'm going to end up starting another search for judges once again this weekend for more judges who will actually actively participate

Updates:

- Songs for "Day 3 will be due Sunday October 4th" ... Theme has been scrapped for Hollywood Day 3. So once again (and the last time this will happen until finale week) Free Choice

- There will be no second chance week (there will be a second chance opportunity though), so starting on the week of the 5th we will begin the live shows.

- I am working on compiling on the comments so far and will send you a mailer on Saturday (September 26th). That is also when the threads will open to start submitting your entries for "Day 3". Your scores from Day 3 will determine the contestants

(Hopefully we can get a judging panel that is active and will be able to help us keep on a regular time schedule and not falling apart once again... This will be the last unannounced schedule change for the season. I apologize for the long application/audition/hollywood week... this will also be the last Idol season for a while)
3141 days 22 hours ago
SexGoddx
Do we post them in our seperate groups again?
3140 days 6 hours ago
SilverShadow
Okay I just dropped by to say 1st y'all a bunch of bitches for not signing up for my rip off of this game! 2nd why wasn't I asked to be a judge? I'm one of if not the BEST singer that participated here check out last season for my recordings and learn how it's done! And I'm out Good luck huns :* <3
3132 days 5 hours ago
TolisKalkas
*Deadline for no penalties is still tonight at midnight*
*LAST DEADLINE WITH PENALTIES WILL BE TUESDAY at midnight EST*

*Results along with comments will be posted late night on friday*

Week 1 of live shows will have a deadline of October 18th.

(sorry for short post and not going into details... i'm feeling quite sick but that covers all the important info for this last part of hollywood week and the first week of live shows)
3129 days 22 hours ago
SexGoddx
Who even are the judges?

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!