This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 14 Week 2 (Top 12)

Topic » Season 14 Week 2 (Top 12)

3125 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
SexGoddx
https://soundcloud.com/malibu-barbiie-delish/hands-to-myself-selena-gomez-cover
I understand the choice stylistically, but it didn't seem to work this time. Your vocals seemed to be all over the place. There were moments where you on point, but then other times that fell apart. I'd like to see you try to do something where you are trying to balance back-up vocals as well.
It lacked the energy that you usually have in your performance that draws me in. I was quite disappointed.4
Performance was good, just like I said, it was only really the chorus!
You came out super strong, the chorus was a little rough. But your little oh’s were absolutely lovely, they fitted the song well! I’d say you only really struggled with the chorus and some odd notes here and there. This is definitely a you song though, it’s sad you struggled with the chorus! I feel like you could’ve done better! I don’t think song choice was the issue. Near the end it was great, and how everything meshed. I’d say it was good, but not your best!
3125 days 20 hours ago
TolisKalkas
tdilindsayfan100
https://soundcloud.com/nickhazistan/i-need-your-love-ellie
It lacked in performance, especially with a song choice like this, you really need to watch it!
It was a solid vocal. Just be careful about making sure you keep your tone through the last note, because some of those got clipped at the ends of phrases
Just like with a lot of people, I think you just sang the song and didn't really enjoy yourself. Have some fun with it.
Yas mama song choice on point. It was kinda boring! This is an upbeat and fun song, you should’ve had fun with this! You kinda just played it safe and it dissapointed me. The vocals weren’t horrible, you were comfortable with them, and you didn’t make any major mistakes except some flat notes here and there. But it was just the same throughout the whole performance. Next time if you choose a song like this, you really need to give er, and have some fun with it. Sometimes it not always about the vocals, you could’ve easily scored better in performance, but you chose to keep it simple and that hurt you.
3125 days 20 hours ago
Max7313
i hope this means im safe :( goodluuck everyone
3125 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
So here are the week 2 scores

01        ::        8.875        ::        americanidolfan
02        ::        8.313        ::        lucasmaximo15
03        ::        7.563        ::        01gohan
04        ::        7.500        ::        carlisle
05        ::        7.375        ::        EnglishBB
06        ::        7.250        ::        AndR31
07        ::        6.500        ::        Kebin65
08        ::        6.500        ::        SexGoddx
09        ::        6.438        ::        kingdomheartslover
10        ::        6.438        ::        tdilindsayfan100
11        ::        5.563        ::        Max7313
12        ::        0.000        ::        rollingderp
3125 days 19 hours ago
Max7313
i thought we werent allowed to edit our songs....
3125 days 19 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
OMG wow I didn't expect to be ranked that low but hopefully combined I'm safe :s
3125 days 19 hours ago
TolisKalkas
So here are the 2 week totals

1        ::        8.420        ::        lucasmaximo15
2        ::        8.382        ::        americanidolfan
3        ::        7.698        ::        EnglishBB
4        ::        7.677        ::        01gohan
5        ::        7.076        ::        carlisle
6        ::        6.938        ::        AndR31
7        ::        6.920        ::        SexGoddx
8        ::        6.882        ::        kingdomheartslover
9        ::        6.688        ::        tdilindsayfan100
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- IN THE POLL
10        ::        6.233        ::        Kebin65
11        ::        6.191        ::        Max7313
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ELIMINATED
12        ::        1.715        ::        rollingderp

Poll: http://www.tengaged.com/group/2301/poll/tengaged-karaoke-idol-14-top-11-vote-eliminate-127697

Poll will be open for approximately 24 hours. DO NOT SPAM! If you want to send a message to direct people to the group, message me and I will give you a message that you can send. You CANNOT edit that message. Anyone caught spamming will be penalized. DO NOT SPAM YOUR OPPONENT OUT! If you spam someone out, you will incur a penalty onto your percentage. (Hence why it's vote to evict so you can't spam to stay). If you decide to send your link to people, make sure you mention that they should listen before voting.
3125 days 19 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
When you barely are safe! Looks like I'll need to step it up and show I can do better :)
3125 days 15 hours ago
americanidolfan
Oh wow! , thank you so much for the amazing feedback and for ranking me in the top 2!
3125 days 6 hours ago
kebin65
I'm glad I improved on the second song, but bummed that I didn't do enough to escape the Bottom 2. I hope I get the chance to keep improving!
3125 days 2 hours ago
EnglishBB
Thank you for your feedback judges and I am delighted I have made it into next week! I'll try and work on the feedback. Good luck Kebin and Max!!
3124 days 19 hours ago
Max7313
WHEN ITS PAST THE TIME AND THE POLL ISNT CLOSED STOP STOP STOP
3124 days 19 hours ago
tdilindsayfan100
are we getting poll results?
3124 days 19 hours ago
nbkiller
(Tolis asked me to post results and close the poll so hey)

The votes are in, and the results have been tabulated. The person eliminated from Tengaged Idol 14 is........
Kebin65, you have been eliminated.

Thank you so much for participating in this years Tengaged Idol. It was a pleasure hearing you, and we'd be happy to be able to have you back again!
3124 days 19 hours ago
Max7313
omg thank you tengaged so much!!! <3

open group

Tengaged (Karaoke) Idol (... 15?)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!