This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 [Apia]

Topic » Tribal Council #8 [Apia]

2918 days 18 hours ago
Survivor8
You will all have until 7PM EST tomorrow Monday to vote. Will has immunity, therefore you cannot vote for Will. If you'd like a question feel free to post. If you have an idol and want to play it you must play it before the vote is read. If I get the votes early I will read the votes early
2918 days 18 hours ago
Absol
o
2918 days 18 hours ago
teamjacz
k
2918 days 18 hours ago
teamjacz
*tongue pops*
2918 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
ok question
2918 days 17 hours ago
Survivor8
JT - We had an idol play on the first merged tribal of the game, how does that shake things up this round if at all?

Cedric - You said no one really talks to you. Do you think that makes you a target tonight?

Will - Two challenges, two immunities. How does that make you feel?
2918 days 17 hours ago
s73100
Question.
2918 days 17 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will - Two challenges, two immunities. How does that make you feel?

It's great that I'm safe and it's good to win some individual challenges for the first time in over a year, but it's also probably gonna put a bigger target on my back down the road.  We'll just have to wait and see what happens, I guess.
2918 days 16 hours ago
sihz
i'd like a q
2918 days 16 hours ago
teamjacz
Cedric - You said no one really talks to you. Do you think that makes you a target tonight?

Yeah because I tongue popped and JT bout almost snapped on me in mails like he don't know who the fuck I am so if he want to get pinch-a-pennied he can attempt to come for me again.
But besides him dont nobody talk to me and I don't want to talk to them tbh because I think they're already in alliances so what's the point?
But yea if you want a vote hollaaaa
2918 days 15 hours ago
Survivor8
Hali - How do YOU feel coming off that last tribal council? Do you think the move you made could come back to bite you?

Sergio - Are there still different alliances forming?
2918 days 12 hours ago
sihz
Sergio - Are there still different alliances forming?

I do feel so, although I'm still trying to figure out where I fit in or where loyalties lie cuz for once I havent been able to fully commit to playing this game due to current stuff going on irl but that doesnt mean I'm not trying and i want to let ppl know that i dont bite and im open for anything LOL ppl hardly have come to me in the past days.
2918 days 1 hour ago
s73100
Things can always bite your ass, but I told everyone my reasoning. If I go home I go home. Making big moves is fun. And I had fun doing that, that's why we play.
2917 days 22 hours ago
Survivor8
5/10 votes
2917 days 18 hours ago
Survivor8
*Walks back with voting urn*
Once the vote is read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2917 days 18 hours ago
Survivor8
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so.

open group

Shady Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!