This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Malawi Discussion

Topic » Malawi Discussion

3594 days ago
MMAjunkieX
rofl... I curse of me continues.
3592 days 23 hours ago
bingo21
Zomba go down by 2. Is it mean that every season I hope a tribe will be "ulonged" so they have just one remaining member?
3592 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
this is going to be intresting. This is also bad for the other tribe because they have some drama that hasn't been settled yet at tribal. So, if zomba does go down to 3-2 members, they have a good chance of surviving since it will be a tight small, loyal group going against a huge, drama filled, angry, and itching to make a move, balaka.
3592 days 22 hours ago
Renegade628
Just my OCD Bingo, but on the main group/sweepstakes you keep listing Tyler as 18th when there's only 16 players. ^^;
3592 days 21 hours ago
bingo21
Yeah drago just pointed it out. I always seem to make that mistake with 16 person seasons.
3592 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
Interested to see how krazyjulia rallying the troops works out for her. Meanwhile there's talk of throwing some challenges by some Balaka members.
3592 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Yea, i knew it. That tribe is filled with drama and anger. Any tribe with chris will have drama and anger lol.
3592 days 2 hours ago
minidude13
Who's the target if they throw the challenge though?
3592 days 2 hours ago
Leli14
Oh no, I hope they don't throw a challenge :/

I wonder who they're so set on going out though? I mean, I could kind of understand had it been a returnee-season, but who's such a huge threat in a newbies season that they have to throw a challenge to get them out?
3592 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
One of the returnee's?
3592 days 2 hours ago
IceIceBaby
16th - Tylerseeg
15th - krazyjulia
14th - laughingoutloud
--
My Predictions for first 3 boots... 1 of them correct 1 of them should of been moved up one :(
3592 days 2 hours ago
Robbyjak
ya you seem to be pretty accurate so far lol
3592 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Zomba catches a lucky break with Euro being medically evacuated and Balaka losing the challenge, meaning the tribes will be even after tribal council.
3591 days 1 hour ago
IceIceBaby
13th - Dinosauro27
--
*Glances at me being 1 out again*
TBH, I was in this season and when it was recorded <3
Thats why I have boot order spoilers :D
3590 days ago
bingo21
Balaka fail miserably at back to back challenges. It looks like Zomba have really turned the tides and are looking likely to enter the merge with the majority.

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!