This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Malawi Discussion

Topic » Malawi Discussion

3588 days 17 hours ago
minidude13
I just realized how short this season really is o-o
3588 days 9 hours ago
BbLover95
Who is good so far Bingo21?
3587 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
If I was to rank people based on their activity and skill it'd look something like this.

Dryerfish
bigben1996
MaxHZ39
Zed55
Jxhn
krazyjulia
blueu22
MooseAntler86
Coyle14

That being said this entire cast is active and these rankings could easily change day to day. The people I've ranked lower have very active days as well and I think everyone has a chance of win right now. I'm expecting a pretty hectic post-merge. I don't foresee a pagonging.
3587 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
I'll post indepth cast analysis a little later.
3587 days 9 hours ago
bingo21
Just having a quick look at seasons with returning and new players.
In seasons with both (HvsZ, GvsG, Mesopotamia, BBvsGG, Mozambique, Bhutan, Kyrgyzstan, Chile, Brazil, Dominica, 5.4.3.2.1) at least 1 returnee made it to jury questioning 9/11 times. Even though some seasons had even numbers between new and returning and BBvsGG + 5.4.3.2.1 favoured returnees it's an interesting stat. 

HvsZ - 1 finalist (winner): thedarkpassanger
GvsG - 0 finalists
Mesopotamia - 1 finalist (winner): Piddu
BBvsGG - 3 finalists: Mearl, 5651Omar, thedarkpassanger
Mozambique - 0 finalists
Bhutan - 1 finalist (winner): smiley20
Kyrgyzstan - 1 finalist (2nd): Realchance
Chile - 1 finalist (winner): SimvivoRWay
Brazil - 2 finalists: Renegade628, SimvivoRWay
Dominica - 1 finalist (winner): AshlynArehart
5.4.3.2.1 - 3 finalists: thedarkpassanger, bearpatrol, LusciousLips5

Can Zed and Blue make it 10/12 seasons?
3587 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Max still in woo
3586 days 5 hours ago
minidude13
Go DryerFish! :D
3586 days 5 hours ago
minidude13
I will be ecstatic if I win the sweepstakes again! :3
3585 days 11 hours ago
MikaylaLemon
This season is boring
3585 days 8 hours ago
bingo21
Dryerfish - Probably in the best position of the former Balaka members because he has made a conscious effort to connect with the rest of the cast. I think he should be safe for a few more tribal councils and will either make it to the very end or finish in the top 5 or so.

bigben1996 - One of the strongest physical players in the cast I think he'll soon become a major threat who people want out. He's going to have to start wheeling and dealing if he wants to stick around for the long haul. Either that or he'll be relying on an immunity streak to get to the end.

MaxHZ39 - I think Max is sitting pretty right now but as we approach the end game he'll increasingly become a major threat. To avoid a blindside I'd say max needs to make sure he keeps around some bigger targets and takes somebody else who has played an equally open and exposed game to the end. If he keeps around weaker players then he'll set himself up for a blindside in the f5-f3 stage.

Zed55 - I'm glad that rich is progressing well through the game as a host I genuinely want the returnees to do well. He's proven to be an asset during the tribe stage of the game and just needs to ensure he keeps up his visibility in order to be considered for jury votes by the other players. Needs to be careful the returnee word isn't thrown around too much because it could be used as an excuse to take him out. Right now he seems to stand a good chance of making it far and needs to keep doing what he's doing.

Jxhn - I see John as being the real linchpin as this game progresses. He looks to have the most avenues right now and needs to make sure he thinks long term and selects the best ones. Despite being one of the bigger names in the cast he's doing a fairly good job of laying low and not sticking out too much. He's definitely a player to keep an eye on.

krazyjulia - Julia has impressed me this game. At the start of the game she looked to be set up for a second boot but here she is at the final 9 as a genuine contender to win the game. She stepped up in the challenges when need be and rallied the Zomba troops to some wins. Right now I feel like she factors into both everybody and nobody's plans in that she seems to just be a number and not a key ally. She needs to sure up some alliances and throw her lot in with the group she feels she can get furthest with and win against.

blueu22 - Blue has never really felt justified as a first boot, he missed one challenge and got the boot though he was far from inactive. This time around though he has an air of mystery and invisibility around him. Right now he seems to be floating and needs to step things up if he wants to make any impact on this game.

MooseAntler86 - Moose will some become prime real-estate due to being a single number on the 5 person Zomba group. Right now I get the feeling he's headed towards goat territory and he needs to stand up for himself if he wants any chance of winning the game.

Coyle14 - I get the feeling that Cole is living on borrowed time in this game. He's not playing a bad game by any means but I just get the feeling he'll be an easy vote out somewhere down the line. Idk really he's just hard to get a read on at this point in time.
3584 days 20 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Glad jxhn is doing well, usually people I pick don't do well. I'm rooting for dryer and blue as well.
3584 days 18 hours ago
minidude13
I'm really excited for Dryerfish, when I saw him in sweepstakes, I was ecstatic. < 3
3584 days 1 hour ago
MMAjunkieX
Based on seeing some of John's other games I'd be surprised if he didn't make it to the finals... his problem is that he plays too much for finals and not enough for wins.  That is my viewpoint anyhow.
3583 days 13 hours ago
minidude13
I really fuckkng hate & despise Max right now in the second merge tribal, like, what a self-righteous douche.

Reminds me of the Crooked Man from Wolf Among Us.
3583 days 9 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Max really isn't helping himself right now haha.

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!