This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 34 Speculation

Topic » Season 34 Speculation

3495 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
Feel free to discuss what you think season 34 will entail. I'll reveal hints along the way.
3495 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
First hint: darkpassanger wins.
3495 days 7 hours ago
IceIceBaby
:O
What a surprise
3495 days 7 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Bingo said some of us from S33 were able to come back possibly for the 34th Season. :o
3495 days 7 hours ago
DryIceBros
:O
3495 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Something epic?
3495 days 6 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
When he was revealing hints I thought of people who were runner ups return but thats just what I thought
3495 days 6 hours ago
manalord
I taught it sounded like it would be final vote offs tbqh :?
3495 days 6 hours ago
Nt888
It will be totally awesome guarentee that
3495 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
He mentioned something about a war too!!
3495 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Winner's vs Runner's up plz kthx
3495 days 4 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Can I be in it again?
3495 days 4 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Guys Quick Q:
Should I start hosting my own group game?
A BB Series/Survivor Series or an original idea of my own :O

Always loved playing games but now I've played the majority of them I've kind of been bored for the past few months so then hosting would fill that gap :D

Idk yet just want opinions :o
3495 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Guys Quick Q:
Should I start hosting my own group game?
A BB Series/Survivor Series or an original idea of my own :O

Always loved playing games but now I've played the majority of them I've kind of been bored for the past few months so then hosting would fill that gap :D

Idk yet just want opinions :o
------------
I've honestly been thinking the same thing, I plan on doing a rsf/ turney/ Nbkiller kind of group soon with revolving formats and such.
3495 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
As for season 34 I belive it could be a possibly second chances like season but instead of pre -merge players it could be players who almost won but fell short like getting idol'ed out or going out in 4th and so on.
3495 days 3 hours ago
manalord
OMG Ice id totally play your opening season if you hosted. I think youd be really good at it tbqh :D

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!