This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 34 Speculation

Topic » Season 34 Speculation

3494 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Rogues vs. Righteous 2 with the same cast :P
3494 days 23 hours ago
manalord
let's not do that kay thanks. I feel like Histroy would repeat itself....
3494 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
MMAjunkieX
Rogues vs. Righteous 2 with the same cast :P
--
I would watch that! :)
3494 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
I'd be gone so early haha.

And also Ashlyn AKA Nic AKA Act Like A Female Because Many Teenage Boys Are Dumbasses is gone forever now so that ain't happening.

I do honestly think it might be RvR though from the description.
3494 days 23 hours ago
Leli14
3494 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
He isn't playing this series as a girl again.  BELIEVE THAT! (Gervase voice).  I would seriously blog and tell everyone that he is a dude if he played again... I wouldn't do anything else to ruin his game, but flirting with 13 year olds and faking your sex is a little creeper.
3494 days 23 hours ago
IceIceBaby
History wouldn't repeat itself though Nick because Ashlyn would be first out for the Righteous instead of Dono :o
3494 days 23 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Or I would be out first, tbh... I don't like Nic, but the genderfaker can play.
3494 days 23 hours ago
manalord
lol tbqh the  Rouges tribe would be of a hot mess then the first time... So many new hatreds
3494 days 23 hours ago
Coyle14
Tbh hoping for a second chances
3494 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I hope it's Second chances too!
3494 days 22 hours ago
manalord
IDT we will have another Second Chances so soon. DIdnt he already do a SC2 recently
3494 days 22 hours ago
LusciousLips5
Ice needs to be brought back!!!
3494 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
Preview from the Poland finale.

For season 34 the oh so near will get another chance to prove that the first time wasn't just a fluke. Two armies are marching into war and it's going to be bloody. Who will Return? Who will Fall? Who will Conquer? Find out on season 34 of Bingo's Survivor.
3494 days 22 hours ago
ItsOfficial
*Boom

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!