This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 34 Speculation

Topic » Season 34 Speculation

3493 days 19 hours ago
Coyle14
When is this cast going to be announced?
3493 days 18 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Tonight on Suitman's Reunion! Reunion @ 9pm EST and CAST REVEAL @ 10pm EST
3493 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Tonight after Suit's current season's reunion which starts at 9.
3493 days 18 hours ago
MikaelXD
hope Robbyjak is in!
3493 days 17 hours ago
MaxHZ39
It's almost as if they paid you to say that, Cole. XD
3493 days 17 hours ago
Coyle14
Haha they didn't do anything...I accept cash only please and your welcome
3493 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
The first member of Bingo's Battalion has been considered to return multiple times. She's a definite "old school" player coming from season 7 where she finished 4th. Will she be able to keep up with the modern game or will she fall short?
4th place from Guys vs Girls it's Remy/SweetRem!
3493 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
SuitMan13
Going all the way back to MONGOLIA... this castaway infamously flipped on his Kerait tribe members with Tyler S., taking him to the Final Three where Tyler brutally cut him, cleaving him short of winning the game. He returned for ALL-STARS but failed to make merge, loosing out after the swap.

Please welcome back your season one rep, Cory L./Lifer107!
3493 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
bingo21
The second member of Bingo's Battalion comes from my most recent season. He was voted the weakest player and least deserving of still being in the game at the final 6 before eventually being eliminated by a firemaking challenge in the final 4.
4th place from Survivor Poland it's JD R./RedChaos!
3493 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
SuitMan13
From my very very recent season (literally, it ended 20 minutes ago) JAN MAYEN, my next contender played well with a good utter strategy, but lost support late merge when he became a key flip vote, leading to a heated Final Tribal Council.

You gotta get the drama back in.

Welcome back (although he never really left) Erik I./ItsOfficial!
3493 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
bingo21
The third member of Bingo's Battalion is a two time player who like RedChaos was eliminated via a firemaking challenge. His first time around he wasted an idol on an ally and was sent home. Will it be third time lucky or will fate dash his dreams once again?
From Mozambique and Second Chances it's Boots22!
3493 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
SuitMan13
My next elected Soldier is a friend of Tim... because he was his elected friend in Friends vs. Favorites. He was voted out after becoming a physical threat to win the game - it's James S./splozojames50
3493 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
bingo21
The fourth member of Bingo's Battalion impressed as a newbie in a season filled with returning players. Arguably just one tribal away from winning the season this player was an underdog almost everybody was rooting for.
From 5.4.3.2.1 it's OldNewz!
3493 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
SuitMan13
Let's throw back again to a long time series veteran. He first appeared in Gen II back in Great Britain, where he was the first merge boot, but returned and proved himself to be an underdog in the following season, Jordan. He's returning for the first time since then to FINALLY put a stamp on this Gen. It's John P./PizPaz!

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!