This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 34 Speculation

Topic » Season 34 Speculation

3483 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Feel free to discuss what you think season 34 will entail. I'll reveal hints along the way.
3483 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
First hint: darkpassanger wins.
3483 days 12 hours ago
IceIceBaby
:O
What a surprise
3483 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Bingo said some of us from S33 were able to come back possibly for the 34th Season. :o
3483 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
:O
3483 days 12 hours ago
jman96
Something epic?
3483 days 11 hours ago
MyMilkshakes
When he was revealing hints I thought of people who were runner ups return but thats just what I thought
3483 days 11 hours ago
manalord
I taught it sounded like it would be final vote offs tbqh :?
3483 days 10 hours ago
Nt888
It will be totally awesome guarentee that
3483 days 10 hours ago
ItsOfficial
He mentioned something about a war too!!
3483 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Winner's vs Runner's up plz kthx
3483 days 8 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Can I be in it again?
3483 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Guys Quick Q:
Should I start hosting my own group game?
A BB Series/Survivor Series or an original idea of my own :O

Always loved playing games but now I've played the majority of them I've kind of been bored for the past few months so then hosting would fill that gap :D

Idk yet just want opinions :o
3483 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
Guys Quick Q:
Should I start hosting my own group game?
A BB Series/Survivor Series or an original idea of my own :O

Always loved playing games but now I've played the majority of them I've kind of been bored for the past few months so then hosting would fill that gap :D

Idk yet just want opinions :o
------------
I've honestly been thinking the same thing, I plan on doing a rsf/ turney/ Nbkiller kind of group soon with revolving formats and such.
3483 days 8 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
As for season 34 I belive it could be a possibly second chances like season but instead of pre -merge players it could be players who almost won but fell short like getting idol'ed out or going out in 4th and so on.
3483 days 8 hours ago
manalord
OMG Ice id totally play your opening season if you hosted. I think youd be really good at it tbqh :D

open group

Bingo's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!