This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals

Topic » Confessionals

4774 days 23 hours ago
titan24maniac
Post anything you want to say to the entire game here, or any thoughts you may have that you don't feel like saying in your tribe chat.

Additionally, if you want to send me a private confessional...I always enjoy those, they help me see the game better. If you want to explain a vote, an alliance, decision, etc...do it! You can always mail me anything.
4774 days 23 hours ago
kimmal8
Confession 1:
Titan24maniac loves drama
4774 days 23 hours ago
Spinner554
Confession 1:

I am SO scared tonight. But I have to have faith that my tribe will keep us strong.
4774 days 23 hours ago
tennisguy1414
"walks in"
i hope im not a target this time :/
4774 days 23 hours ago
srgeman
Confession 1: I love being on the winning tribe, though that can change.  You gotta stay villgilant.
4774 days 22 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Confession 1: Lemon keeps on making moves on me... I'm not sure whether to give her a rose at the next ceremony or not... oh wait this is survivor right... then why won't lemon stop hitting on me?
4774 days 21 hours ago
Keitho44
I can't wait until we get further into the game. People are gonna doubt me, but just you wait and see what I can do ;)
4774 days 21 hours ago
Bradyman7
confession1: im a pimp and dansterdan isnt main girl....mmajunkies mom is
4774 days ago
Piddu
Confessional 1: The other tribe is pretty much self-destructing during the immunity challenge, its so lulzy!
4773 days 23 hours ago
lemonface
Confessional 1: this challenge is shit xoxo
4773 days 23 hours ago
kimmal8
Confessional 2:
Lemonface bribed titan with nudes to make the other tribes challenge easier
4773 days 23 hours ago
lemonface
Confessional 2:
Kimmal is so stupid he can't even solve the clues when i gave him the answer
4773 days 23 hours ago
kimmal8
Confession 3:
Lemon called me fat so i threw up all my rice rations in the rice pot xoxoxoxo
4773 days 23 hours ago
lemonface
Confession 3:
i laughed when he did that because we're on different tribes with different rice pots xoxo
4773 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
Confession: Lemon and kimmal are actually annoying mofos.
4773 days 23 hours ago
lemonface
Confessional 4: I dont think keith knows what he's getting himself into xoxo those be fightwords mofo

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!