This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #3

Topic » Tribal Immunity #3

4785 days ago
titan24maniac
This challenge is called "Coalitions Chaos". It is probably my favorite challenge that I have designed, and it's created for a 4 tribe game...I think it utilizes that system perfectly. If you are here for your tribe, it gives you a significant advantage...

The challenge starts at 8 PM EST tomorrow; check-in begins at 7:45 PM EST.

There's one more twist--you all are playing for reward as well. Three tribes will be safe from immunity tomorrow...but the tribe that comes in first place will ALL receive clues to a Hidden Immunity Idol!!!

Hope you all are as excited as I am...let me know if you can't make it. Tribe leaders, get on your tribe's asses NOW to get them here!
4785 days ago
Leacroft
:o wooow i so want that damn reward
4785 days ago
MMMMM
How does Coalitions Chaos work?
4785 days ago
jag0827
i will be here!
4785 days ago
kimmal8
O_O
4785 days ago
titan24maniac
You'll find out tomorrow, MMMMM!
4784 days 23 hours ago
Keitho44
WE NEED TO COME FIRST GUYS ;D
4784 days 8 hours ago
titan24maniac
This might need to be pushed back to a bit later. I'll keep you posted, but if I am not here, I'll post a message pushing it back a bit. It could be anywhere from 8-930...probably between 8:45-9:30
4784 days 8 hours ago
tennisguy1414
kk keep us posted!
4784 days 6 hours ago
Piddu
loves immunity idol clues
4784 days 6 hours ago
titan24maniac
Alright, I expect it to start at around 8:30. Be here then--tribe leaders, I have to leave (we're visiting my grandma who is sick)--can you mail your tribemates ASAP to remind them about the challenge/about the time issue?

Also, if everyone could send me who they are paired with...my hard drive fried and at the moment, my computer is in the shop. Hopefully, all my challenge info will be recovered but in the meantime, I need to know who you're paired with. Thanks! Remember to send me in confessionals whenever you feel like it :)
4784 days 6 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
ok :D
4784 days 4 hours ago
snowflake3
Yay
4784 days 4 hours ago
dansterdan
kk
4784 days 2 hours ago
Insanity17
here
4784 days 2 hours ago
srgeman
Srge is here

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!