This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Immunity #4

Topic » Tribal Immunity #4

4794 days ago
titan24maniac
Is pushed back to Tuesday. I'll send a mail reminder tonight and tomorrow. Sorry :/. I have a lot of work to do haha. You all may need a break, too.
4793 days 17 hours ago
snowflake3
oh okay
4792 days 18 hours ago
titan24maniac
Ok, for when you all read this...I have to take a few days of hiatus. Between studying for finals, AP exams, IB exams, a shitton of other work, a tennis match everyday, a decision on where I'm going to college due Sunday, and a job interview/full-day training day session thing...I have too much stuff to do until Saturday. I'll be on here occasionally, but I keep getting called off of my computer and I don't want to leave you guys hanging in a challenge/not run it thoroughly. To make this a good game, I have to give my all for it...and I can't do that until Saturday. I hope you understand, don't lose interest, because starting then we will be rolling through the season like it's no tomorrow.

Sorry for continually moving this back, and I promise this season will be challenging, rewarding, and exciting throughout.
4792 days 18 hours ago
MMMMM
it's okay :) your a good host
4792 days 18 hours ago
Bradyman7
Yes sir
4792 days 15 hours ago
GHunt
I'm anticipating another silverbill victory
4792 days 13 hours ago
tennisguy1414
oooo your busy! lol do what you need to do !
4792 days 12 hours ago
Keitho44
ok!
4791 days 14 hours ago
srgeman
Vote for me in this poll guys, I want it right now more then I want to breathe, and I'll owe all of you

http://www.tengaged.com/group/3393/poll/vote-someone-back-game-46031
4789 days 14 hours ago
titan24maniac
This will be resumed shortly, hopefully tomorrow night.
4788 days 14 hours ago
titan24maniac
ALRIGHT, its time to get this going once more...challenge is at 815 PM tomorrow evening! Check-in starts at 8...and there could always be prizes...
4788 days 3 hours ago
jag0827
ugh! why does it have to be during amazing race?
4788 days 2 hours ago
titan24maniac
I am considering pushing it back because I might have dinner with my grandparents again...blech, haha. So, it might not be an issue.
4787 days 21 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
the amazing race sucks jag... don't watch it haah
4787 days 21 hours ago
srgeman
Sweet, during the amazing race, I don't watch, people wont show up
4787 days 20 hours ago
titan24maniac
Hopefully your leaders will be messaging you, but this will officially start at 9:15 PM--check in at 9

open group

Survivor: Sahara

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!