This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8(Solarrion)

Topic » Tribal Council #8(Solarrion)

3282 days 2 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron: You don't think any idols are coming into play at all tonight?

Nope 67% sure of it
3282 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
Cameron: 67%, how did you come to that number?
3282 days 2 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Jared: Do you think it could be you?

Possibly I've heard stuff
3282 days 2 hours ago
Copenhagen
Stoner: You got the idol clue, much talk about other idols?

It is virtually impossible to find an idol by luck and i stand by my statement that this new way of idols is stupid and has made your group drop in ratings, youre even behind 13 fear is real now
3282 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
Jared: Want to elaborate on that?

Stoner: It also makes it harder to find them, so you don't just randomly search my 1st blog and find it
3282 days 2 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron: 67%, how did you come to that number?

From calculating all the things in my head and it just seemed like a good number
3282 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
OPEN QUESTION: Who here thinks they know what is going to happen tonight? Explain
3282 days 2 hours ago
DrPepsi
OPEN QUESTION: Who here thinks they know what is going to happen tonight? Explain

I exactly do here's what's going down someone is getting voted out boom right on the dot
3282 days 2 hours ago
jamessmith5

i think that 3 idols will be played at the same time and the people that play it 2 of them get votes and no one will get votes so we will have to revote and i dont know what will happen than
3282 days 2 hours ago
NewNightmare7

I think 2 people are getting votes and a couple people will be swing voters
3282 days 2 hours ago
NewNightmare7
Jared: Want to elaborate on that?

Just names...
3282 days 2 hours ago
Copenhagen
Stoner: It also makes it harder to find them, so you don't just randomly search my 1st blog and find it

Just saying it's boring and dumb in my opinion :p dont take it personally, ive always hated when people use hidden numbers as dynamics for idols
3282 days 2 hours ago
Copenhagen

I think I have a vague idea on some people that are targets tonight.
3282 days 2 hours ago
Cmack311
Stoner: Such as?
3282 days 2 hours ago
Copenhagen
Stoner: Such as?

Pretty sure most people know as of right now what's going on.

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!