This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10(Dangrayne)

Topic » Tribal Council #10(Dangrayne)

3231 days 14 hours ago
TheAce
I want individual  questions please Carl
3231 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
Tim: You went 5-0 in Duels. Would you say you have luck on your side in this game?
3231 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
Marcus: How has your game been thus far?
3231 days 14 hours ago
Missalice3
Okay no happy questions. D':
3231 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
Missy: What is the best thing about making the merge?
3231 days 14 hours ago
terose
Tim: You went 5-0 in Duels. Would you say you have luck on your side in this game?

With redemption island being luck based, I never thought that I had a chance. I guess u can say that I do have luck on my side. But, luck does run out eventually. So I'm not leaving it based on luck tonight.
3231 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
I think everyone needs a little luck to make it in this game tbh
3231 days 14 hours ago
DrPepsi
It's nerve racking as hell
3231 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
OPEN QUESTION: Does the fact that Tim won 5 in a row mean that anyone can do it and going to Redemption isn't always a bad thing?
3231 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
It's a hell of a way to advance your game without voting people out
3231 days 14 hours ago
tuter32
OPEN QUESTION: Does the fact that Tim won 5 in a row mean that anyone can do it and going to Redemption isn't always a bad thing?

Redemption Island i a weird place, because you've been voted out. Yanno, a majority of people have just said, they don't want you here anymore. And now your forcing yourself back in. Just in a different environment.
3231 days 14 hours ago
Missalice3
Missy: What is the best thing about making the merge?

I think it's the satisfaction of just MAKING it, no one really knew where this game would go and the fact that all twelve of us made it here with all different styles of game play is so unique and pretty fun! ^_^
3231 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
Missy: And someone won't go further than this, right?
3231 days 14 hours ago
terose

I would say that Redemption isn't always bad. But I would still much rather be in the game than at Redemption.
3231 days 14 hours ago
Cmack311
Tim: But is that easy to say when you are the one who was fighting your way back, while these other 11 were voting people out to go and see you?

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!