This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10(Dangrayne)

Topic » Tribal Council #10(Dangrayne)

3231 days 22 hours ago
Missalice3
Missy: And someone won't go further than this, right?

It's kind of sad really, because to get taken out right when the action starts would be heartbreaking to see happen.
3231 days 22 hours ago
terose
Tim: But is that easy to say when you are the one who was fighting your way back, while these other 11 were voting people out to go and see you?

I mean I don't think that it is easy to say. I did not know if I would survive another day. Especially all challenges being luck based. And once your out of redemption, your out for good. So I would prefer to not be on redemption.
3231 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
Tim: Any casual viewer would look at this and see 7 Fans and 5 Favorites....or would you say it is 7 Fans, 4 Favorites, and you as a free agent? You likely remember that you were voted out of this game by the Favorites tribe
3231 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
OPEN QUESTION: What is your opinion of this game so far?

-
Its getting beyond intresting
3231 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
Paul: Do you feel safe, or do you think it could be anyone tonight?
3231 days 22 hours ago
DrPepsi
OPEN QUESTION: Does the fact that Tim won 5 in a row mean that anyone can do it and going to Redemption isn't always a bad thing?

I don't think any one else could do that so yeah it's well it's good and it's bad you got voted out but you et a second chance
3231 days 22 hours ago
flamergamer8

Well I'm still here so I guess I like it haha
3231 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
Cameron: Would it be too easy if the Fans got together and said "Hey, let's get to the Final 7 and then play for ourselves"?
3231 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
Matt: Do you think we are more likely to see a Fan or a Favorite get tossed tonight?
3231 days 22 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron: Would it be too easy if the Fans got together and said "Hey, let's get to the Final 7 and then play for ourselves"?

Don't know if that would be the best for them because 3 people could be on the outside
3231 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
Cameron: So, are you thinking it could very well be Fans vs Favorites again?
3231 days 22 hours ago
DrPepsi
Cameron: So, are you thinking it could very well be Fans vs Favorites again?

I mean it is survivor you never know what could happen
3231 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
1/12 votes
3231 days 22 hours ago
Cmack311
Cameron: Like one day having an idol and then others passing on playing with that person and voting them out?
3231 days 21 hours ago
J0K3R

It's really fun and it's starting to get pretty interesting

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!