This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Since Dana loves to talk BS

Topic » Since Dana loves to talk BS

3167 days 6 hours ago
NewNightmare7
yet you will happily throw 7 people under the bus with information that could be false?
3167 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
^
3167 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Jared stop with the BS you were already after me but these people I actually have bonds w/ so I'd rather be nice to them rather than a bunch of hypocrites.
3167 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
I'm not going to act sweet to someone who is voting me out anyway if I do this forum or not.
3167 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
andrea don't even talk about bonds lol
you break them like fucking kit kat's, meanwhile i kept my bonds last season all the way to final four lol!
3167 days 6 hours ago
Maladus1
Okay, this happened. So can you all like PLEASE STOP EXTENDING THIS ARGUMENT EVEN LONGER THAN IT ALREADY IS!!!
3167 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
And so did I? I kept my loyalty to most of the people I was aligned w/ last season same with this season so far.
3167 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
kept your bonds you floated till f4 and backstabbed me first chance you got
3167 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
LOOOOOOOOOL
ANDREA YOU VOTED OUT JOE LAST SEASON? A MEMBER OF YOUR ALLIANCE?
and then you're ENTIRE alliance got picked off. yeah, way 2 go! real loyal!
3167 days 6 hours ago
NewNightmare7
well it was quite obvious that i do want you out and you are right...i am gonna vote for you at next tribal cause your bs is inaccurate
3167 days 6 hours ago
Maladus1
.......Where is Carl when you need him....
3167 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
tico i stood with our bond the entire time and never went against you, and when i choose to i did it in a VERY kindly manner and you proceeded to be all butthurt and attacked me
3167 days 6 hours ago
IceIceBaby
My BS may be inaccurate Jared but there is no denying that You/Josh have an alliance right?
So... where does that leave Missy/Paul/Bennett?
3167 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
im going to go eat cocoa puffs to make myself happy because listening to this bullshit is annoying, there was never an alliance reformed, formed, or whatever, so goodbye
3167 days 6 hours ago
ticofernandez
if nekor is smart tots will go home this vote as to this huge alliance im not apart of it I have no alliances as luckily I haven't had to talk much pre merge so if anyone wants to talk to me im open at merge

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!