This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Since Dana loves to talk BS

Topic » Since Dana loves to talk BS

3180 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Brandan, I'm guessing you're the one who told Dana correct?
Thx for confirming your alliance w/ her.
3180 days 17 hours ago
Maladus1
I hate arguments... I had to endure Felix, two times he made merge. So I should know
3180 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
maladus why are you freaking out so much over this lolmaladus why are you freaking out so much over this lolmaladus why are you freaking out so much over this lolmaladus why are you freaking out so much over this lolmaladus why are you freaking out so much over this lolmaladus why are you freaking out so much over this lolmaladus why are you freaking out so much over this lolmaladus why are you freaking out so much over this lol
3180 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
No... You just don't want anyone to know what you told them :)
3180 days 17 hours ago
Maladus1
No, I seriously think that this entrie argument was stupid from the beginning, like it turned into this massive colossal thing which was honestly compleatly uneseccary
3180 days 17 hours ago
jamessmith5
oh so andrea was the one who started this rumor
3180 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Anyway folks! I am leaving now. See you tomorrow fans <3
3180 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
jamessmith5
oh so andrea was the one who started this rumor
--
Please don't try and flip this on me love when the people who told me know who they r.
3180 days 17 hours ago
NewNightmare7
like you have any fans
3180 days 17 hours ago
Maladus1
Yea, and I was at the eye doctor like 6 hours ago. My eyesight was so blurred that I couldn't read (they have these drops). So IDK how I could have sent it if I couldn't read (I can send you a picture of my pupils if you want, they were massive)
3180 days 17 hours ago
jamessmith5
i dont know why i would work with people for me to get 4th place again thats just stupid
3180 days 12 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
What the hell is this
3180 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
oml
3180 days 11 hours ago
Missalice3
Wait...this is true?!
3180 days 10 hours ago
Missalice3
By the way, I'm not talking about the Fantastic Four.

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!