This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10(Dangrayne)

Topic » Tribal Council #10(Dangrayne)

3220 days ago
Cmack311
'Dangrayne Enters'

'Zach and Ty wear Immunity'

'Sits on stump'

Well, this is always my favorite Tribal Council outside of the Final Tribal Council. We have 12 people, all fighting to stay in this game, and alliances all clash and we really get a good idea of what this game is going to unfold to end up like

OPEN QUESTION: What is your opinion of this game so far?

VOTES DUE BY 10PM EST SATURDAY
**NO CHALLENGE SATURDAY, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!**
3220 days ago
tuter32

Im really excited for this game. This  where it gets fun man!
3220 days ago
Missalice3

I love it, duh! It's so fun, and everyone here is actually super nice to me! ^_^ Which is pretty good, considering how much soap opera-like drama we've had in the past.
3220 days ago
OldNewz

I like this game so far, it's been interesting to see how things fold out but it's been really fun.
3220 days ago
Cmack311
Zach: How does if feel to win the first challenge after the merge?

Missy: Do you think that everyone being nice to you could be something that haunts you?

Newz: You, at one point, were almost voted out pre-merge. Happy to get to the merge at least?
3220 days ago
terose

I love this game. This is one of my favorite series. It sucks that most of my game so far has been on redemption island. But I'm back and ready to play. Let's go!
3220 days ago
Cmack311
Tim: First off, welcome back! You are coming into a game where you really haven't been apart of any alliances that have formed within the last 5 rounds. Think that is a disadvantage?
3220 days ago
Missalice3
Missy: Do you think that everyone being nice to you could be something that haunts you?

Ugh, don't make me paranoid, I don't want any!
3220 days ago
tuter32
Zach: How does if feel to win the first challenge after the merge?

it feels amazing because this is the tribal where you learn who the villains, the heroes, the players, the floaters, the talkers, and the liars are. After tonight everyone gets a label.
3220 days ago
Cmack311
Missy: It's just a question
3220 days ago
OldNewz
Newz: You, at one point, were almost voted out pre-merge. Happy to get to the merge at least?

You have no idea! It sucks because i don't know what i did to get those votes :P
3220 days ago
Missalice3
Missy: It's just a question

It's just an answer.
I need something happy. XD
3220 days ago
TheAce

Drama baby its merge time!!
3220 days ago
Cmack311
Newz: Is this game no longer Fans vs Favorites?
3220 days ago
OldNewz
Newz: Is this game no longer Fans vs Favorites?

I don't think so. I mean, look who have been voted out after the swap. I think at this point it's who you trust.
3220 days ago
terose
Tim: First off, welcome back! You are coming into a game where you really haven't been apart of any alliances that have formed within the last 5 rounds. Think that is a disadvantage?

Thank u! That is definitely a disadvantage. I haven't been here to form the relationships that everyone else has made. There has been so much that has happened that I wasn't a part of. I am having to play catch up.

open group

Cmack's Survivor(2010-2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!