This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3E10] "Bones"

Topic » [S3E10] "Bones"

3213 days 9 hours ago
awesome2210
** DO NOT POST **
3213 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
-- FLASHBACK TO THE NIGHT OF BRIAN'S MURDER --

Martin: As the leader of this squad I order you to listen to me! The witches are nothing compared to this big bad everyone's talking about.
Ryan: I told you once and I told you again, I'm not cooperating with those demons!
- Ryan storms out of the room, Dakota following him out as Martin & Luna remain -
Martin: I swear to God..
Luna: Martin, calm down. He won't do anything.
3213 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
- Ryan starts walking into the woods, Dakota following closely behind him -
Dakota: Ryan, where are you going!
Ryan: To prove to those second-class excuses for hunters that when I say I'm not working with the witches.. I mean it.
Dakota: Ryan..? What are you about to do..
Ryan: Something that'll be better in the long run. If you don't want to be dragged into this, then go.
- Dakota hesitates and looks at Ryan before shaking her head, going back in the direction she came in -
3213 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
- Ryan pulls out his crossbow and extends it, sending a text to Brian from a burner phone -

Text: Brian, it's Piper! I got your number from Lindsay, she's in trouble. We're at the entrance of the woods, we need your help!

- Ryan slides the phone back in his pocket and waits -
- 10 minutes later, Brian jogs up to the entrance of the woods, glancing around -
Brian: Lindsay, where are you? Lin--
- Ryan aims his crossbow at Brian, firing an arrow straight into Brian's forehead, watching his body drop before grabbing it and picking it up -
3213 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
- Ryan carries Brian's body, following Lindsay and Alistair from a distance -
     ^Time to send a message to their leader..^
- Ryan waits a bit, then prepares to leave Brian's body outside of the front door when he sees a bunch of shadows crawling on all 4 fours begin to swarm the building -
Ryan: What the.. Fuck that..
- Ryan turns around to leave but comes face to face with a Seeker, staring at it as it growls at him -
- The Seeker sniffs Ryan for a moment, then passes him up, allowing Ryan to flee the scene -
     ^They'll find it anyways..^
- Ryan leaves and the battle between Lindsay & Alistair comes to a close, one of the Seekers escaping and grabbing Brian's dead body, throwing it through the window at them in rage before scurrying off -
3213 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
-- SMALL TIMESKIP TO BEFORE LINDSAY, DANIELE, AND ANNABETH DISCOVER TAMARA'S BODY -

- Tamara walks through the carnival, on her way to leave, until she sees a cloaked figure hiding behind a tent, quickly turning around and disappearing when spotted -
- Tamara, curious, starts to follow the figure through the carnival, each time losing her whenever she gets close -

Tamara: No way a human could have moves like that.. Definitely has to be a witch..

- Tamara pulls out her dagger and follows the cloaked figure to the back exit of the carnival, glancing around to make sure she's alone before leaving, searching around for the figure -

Tamara: Where are you, witch? Come out, I just want to do a little talking..
3213 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
- The cloaked figure appears behind Tamara, pulling her hood down to reveal Cornelia -
Cornelia: I'm afraid there'll be no talking tonight.
- Tamara quickly turns around but his immediately faced with Cornelia's hand grabbing onto her forehead, draining the life out of her -
- Tamara's eyes roll back into her head as she becomes lifeless, dropping to the floor after Cornelia lets go -
Cornelia: And time for a little set up for my witch friends..
- Cornelia transports herself and Tamara's dead body to the apartment complex gym, placing a few drops of Tamara's blood on the floor before hanging her up in the tree -
Cornelia: And now we wait.
- Cornelia smirks to herself before throwing her cloak up, twirling around and disappearing into it -
3213 days 7 hours ago
awesome2210
-- BACK TO PRESENT TIME -

Mercy: The concert is over and you did nothing. What are you waiting for?!

Cornelia: This is like a game of chess.. You must plan everything strategically, my dear.. I have already planted the seeds of distrust between the hunters and the witches. When the witches are informed of Brian's death, they'll think it was the hunters.. Which, it was. But that played into my plan perfectly, because when the hunters discover Tamara's death.. They'll think it's payback by the witches. Then we let them destroy each other and take the crystal while their heads are up their own asses.

Mercy: Do we really trust both sides to fight each other? Last time we thought that, they made a truce. We need an outside force as well.

Cornelia: This time it'll be different... Why don't we give TK and Lindsay a little taste of home?

- Cornelia laughs as the scene fades to black -

---------- EPISODE 10 ENDS ----------

(Episode 11 will be Saturday and will be plenty more eventful. It'll give everyone something to do!)
3213 days 5 hours ago
Maya10
ohhhhhhhhhhhh :O )
3213 days 4 hours ago
Piddu
(omg that was a good ending. very well written)
3213 days 4 hours ago
pilatesgrl
Amazing!!! :o
3213 days 3 hours ago
rhysarnie14
( RYAN :o)
3213 days 3 hours ago
Maya10
Knew ryan was no good)
3213 days 3 hours ago
rhysarnie14
( I didnt even tho it was Ryan that did it haha)
3213 days 2 hours ago
Piddu
(i hope my mom hooks up with mr. clarke or alistar!)

open group

WITCH

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!