This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Updates

Topic » Live Updates

3758 days 3 hours ago
ofl1998
grats pod 1, and no chris got 9th
3758 days 3 hours ago
RShowFreak
Another Solitarian has fallen.

The 8 remaining Solitarians participated in The Domino Treatment.  In this Treatment the players had to stack 75 dominos then push them over.  The trick is that they had to stack them one at a time, one post at a time with no post being made within the same minute and with players being prevented from posting due to too many posts in a group, it made the challenge even tougher.

This treatment the eliminated player was

In 8th place, Pod 2 which contained the Tengaged user, turney1805.
3758 days 3 hours ago
ofl1998
omg another person i like loses, like ugh
3757 days ago
RShowFreak
The 7 remaining Solitarians participated in the Counters Test.

They were given a paragraph and were tasked with counting how many one letter words were in the paragraph, how many two letter words, three letter words, four letter words and so on.  Once they got all numbers correct, their time stopped with the fastest time winning the test and safety from the upcoming treatment.

The victor of the Counters Test was Pod 7.
3754 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak

The 7 remaining Solitarians participated in The Music Video Math Treatment.  In this Treatment the players had to watch 5 music videos and count certain things in each video then input those numbers into an equation.  The person who took the longest to get the correct answer was eliminated

In 7th place, Pod 4 which contained the Tengaged user, Dito.
3754 days 17 hours ago
Dito
And with that being said, I have an annoucement. After nearly 3 years of being part of the RSF Family and 9 Seasons I think it is time for me to finally sit my ass down and retire from the series. I wanted to do atleast 10 seasons but during this season I just didnt have the passion. So to all the wonderful people who I played along side with and against, I say thank you for making the last 3 years freaking awesome. See yall at the reunion.
R.I.P DITO'S RSF CAREER
03/01/11-01/29/14
3752 days 18 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 6 remaining Solitarians participated in the Solitary Auction.

Solitarians ranked fellow competitors from most friendliest to least friendliest after being able to ask 2 other pods any question they wanted.  Based on where they were ranked they received an amount of Solitary Dollars, Vallors.  They then bid on items hidden in eliminated pods.  There were rewards and punishments.

One pod can ask another pod a question, one pod earned a time penalty in the next treatment, one pod earned the empty pod, one pod earned an extra round in the next treatment

The person who bid on and won the pod containing safety from the next treatment was Pod 11.
3751 days 19 hours ago
Piddu
I am officially retired from RSF (and all other group games until further notice) too!

I have an amazing social life, I have a girlfriend, I have a part-time job, I'm a full time college student. I can't be acting like a wild ass animal and if I were to participate I'd have to tone down the drama/fighting I usually provide and I would be such a snooze, but with my schedule I don't think I'd be able to make it far. The only way I'd take the game serious enough for me to show up every time would be an all-stars or battle of the seasons or something interesting where I would move my schedule around to make sure I can be here otherwise I'm not playing for a shitty placement!
3751 days 13 hours ago
RShowFreak

The 6 remaining Solitarians participated in The Keyboard Conundrum Treatment.  In this treatment, the players were given 3 words/phrases and simply had to type them out.  However, their keyboards were reprogrammed so each key produced a different character.  The Solitarian who correctly typed out all three words/phrases the slowest would be forced to leave Solitary.

In 6th place, Pod 7 which contained the Tengaged user, Viperxx03.
3750 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 5 remaining Solitarians participated in the Puzzle Test.

They were given a jumble of letters with a phrase hidden inside.  Every 30 minutes they were allowed to eliminate one character (letter or number) from the jumble.  The person who guessed the correct phrase in the fastest time won this test.

The victor of the Puzzle Test and earning a guaranteed spot in the Final Four was Pod 13.
3750 days 16 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Oo
3747 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak

The 5 remaining Solitarians participated in The Revolution Treatment.  In this treatment, the players were told to perform as many revolutions in a spinning chair as possible in a 24 hour period.  The closer there posts were to being 30 minutes apart resulted in more revolutions.

In 5th place, Pod 3 which contained the Tengaged user, blueu22.
3747 days 20 hours ago
blueu22
YES I WAS IN POD 3. I FAILED YOUS ALL ROOTING FOR NUMBER 3 < /3 Good job rshow tho it really felt like solitary. And it sucks cuz this treatment was the one treatment i thought i'd not go in.
3745 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
The 4 remaining Solitarians participated in the Lock and Key Test.

They were given a jacket with 50 locks on it and 50 keys.  The goal was to unlock all locks trying it one key at a time.  The person who completed it in the fastest time would win the test.

The victor of the Lock and Key Test and earning a guaranteed spot in the Solitary Final Three was Pod 11.
3744 days 5 hours ago
jman96
Ok so game is almost over. Cant wait till apps for next season. And gl final 4

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!