This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Updates

Topic » Live Updates

3743 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Another Solitarian has fallen.

The 4 remaining Solitarians participated in The Virtual Maze Treatment.  In this treatment, the players were placed in a virtual maze with many rooms.  The person who took the longest to navigate and exit the maze would be forced to leave Solitary.

This treatment the eliminated player was

In 4th place, Pod 9 which contained the Tengaged user, aiwfwyattroh.
3743 days 2 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
3741 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
Another Solitarian has fallen.

The 3 remaining Solitarians participated in The Physicality Treatment.  In this treatment, the players had to make as many laps in their pod as possible by pressing 3 buttons in 3 separate posts to complete a lap.  The player who completed the least number of laps was forced to leave Solitary.

This treatment the eliminated player was

In 3rd place, Pod 13 which contained the Tengaged user, Sparticus142.
3741 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
We are officially down to our Finalists, the Solitary FINAL TWO.

They are Pods 1 and 11.
3741 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
you both did great sparticus and aiw!
3741 days 5 hours ago
Sparticus142
I'm so sad! RShow I had an absolutely amazing time. This game was fantastic! I knew if anyone were to do Solitary right you would be the one. Also the challenges were super frustrating just like the show. I did horrible in all the tests but one. I'm very upset I didn't stick to the end. This was one of my favorite group games I have been in and aside from the accusation of cheating, a very fun game.

Good Luck to the final two pods! Can't wait to see who I was up against! Thanks for a great game RShow!!!!!!
3741 days 4 hours ago
aiwfwyattroh
I think I would of done well in the lap treatment but the damn maze messed me up.
3741 days 3 hours ago
Sparticus142
I was SUPER lucky with the maze. I was investigated for cheating because I only hit one dead end. I did well with all the puzzles except the good morning evening afternoon one. That took a while.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!