This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3675 days 20 hours ago
BBlover96
greed? either way i would have lost more lol
3675 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to those of you who are here to the LIVE Reunion of RSF Season 4, Gen 2

First off congratulations to cfff for winning.

For anyone who is here, do you believe this was the right outcome of these Final 2?  Why or why not?
3675 days 20 hours ago
RShowFreak
Then post your name so I can ask you some more specific questions directed to you
3675 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
For anyone who is here, do you believe this was the right outcome of these Final 2?  Why or why not?

Yes, because we needed to prove that backstabbing everyone and taking the easy route will not guarantee a win.
3675 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
sarge455
3675 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage

Well neither deserved to win, but Brian was more honest so yes the outcome was good
3675 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage
3675 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
sarge455:  In the week you were evicted you were backdoored.  Do you think there was anything you could or should have done either that week or in previous weeks to prevent this?

Gaiaphage:  Now that you know how it played out, do you regret using the coup d'etat to take BBlover96 off the block where he potentially could have gone home.  In addition, do you regret not splitting up the pair of BBlover96 and cfff earlier in the game?
3675 days 19 hours ago
sarge455
sarge455:  In the week you were evicted you were backdoored.  Do you think there was anything you could or should have done either that week or in previous weeks to prevent this?

TBH....the week prior when Gaia was on the block get the majority to take him out of the game. Had that happened things would have been different because he brainwashed a lot of people after that to get me out of the game.
3675 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage:  Now that you know how it played out, do you regret using the coup d'etat to take BBlover96 off the block where he potentially could have gone home.  In addition, do you regret not splitting up the pair of BBlover96 and cfff earlier in the game?

Yes, I do regret using it. I mean I could've gotten rid of Joseph another week. However it had it's pros also. I knew Jayson could win competitions and would keep me safe, I just thought I would be able to take him out at Final 5 or Final 4. But I wouldn't say I regret keeping them in, because they were indeed numbers to me who would not backstab me until it came down to Final 3.
3675 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I mean final hoh part 3 was luck completely so I can't really say Jayson beat me in the challenge. He just got more lucky honestly.
3675 days 19 hours ago
ofl1998
I want a question.
3675 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Be back soon
3675 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
Im back

Sorry.

Internet went out a little
3675 days 19 hours ago
RShowFreak
sarge455: What do you believe was the singular mistake you made.  Who do you believe of everyone played the best game.

Gaiaphage: You believed through a majority of the season that you were in a great position.  What do you believe was your fatal flaw in the game?

ofl1998: You followed the trend of HoH one week, evicted the next.  What was your fatal flaw?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!