This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

3676 days ago
sarge455
sarge455: What do you believe was the singular mistake you made.  Who do you believe of everyone played the best game.

Believing BBlover and sticking with him.    I think Gaia by far played the best game.  He was backed in a corner at the merge and turned this game on its head on all of us.
3676 days ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage: You believed through a majority of the season that you were in a great position.  What do you believe was your fatal flaw in the game?

Honestly, I'd say my flaw was I trusted too easily. Like IceIce, sarge, etc. I trusted them too easily yet they were the ones who came after me. However I feel that flaw was a 2 sided sword. A curse obviously, but a blessing as well because I mean it pushed me to come out of my floater shell and seriously turn this game completely upside down to where I was always safe throughout the game and I sent home my enemies.

The real eye opener for me was when I was nominated by Sarge, against my closest ally, Survivor8. That was an eye opener. At that point I realized people have begun to play this game, and there is not just that big 8 person alliance anymore. Everybody is talking to everybody and there are side alliances everywhere. And here I am nominated against my closest ally.
3676 days ago
aiwfwyattroh
Hi grats cfff on the win.
3676 days ago
Gaiaphage
Don't get me wrong, I wasn't necessarily shocked that people had made smaller alliances and I was not part of it. But I figured those would come into play AFTER Sparticus, the only person not in the alliance, was evicted for 9th. However obviously Sparticus & I became very close friends & allies in this game, because the two of us were the outcasts, along with ofl (I think)
3676 days ago
sarge455
Yes and Gaia that is when I should have gotten you out.  Had you left that round. The placements would have been completely different I have a feeling.
3676 days ago
Gaiaphage
And it was just funny because Sparticus & I likely would have never became so close, until I threatened him with my coupe de tet power.
3676 days ago
RShowFreak
sarge455: You are one of two people who have competed in all 3 seasons of RSF Big Brother Mystery Room.  Where does this experience rank among the three.  Then where among all your RSF Seasons

Gaiaphage: This has been your most successful RSF Season to date.  But you just missed out on the finals.  Are you destined to ever win one?  What do you think you need to do to finally win one.

aiwfwyattroh:  You are the only person this season to not compete in a single Veto Competition.  Why do you believe you were backdoored so early in the game?
3676 days ago
sarge455
Funny thing is...I saved Sparticus and Ofls butt in the game and they turned on me to be with Gaia....I never was going to turn on them...lmao
3676 days ago
Gaiaphage
I agree Sarge. I would not have gotten the coupe for one thing, Ofl would have and I doubt he would have saved Jayson. Also obviously you wouldn't have someone coming straight after you. I mean mike would have, but I see him playing mainly a physical game, not necessarily a social game where he could have gotten people to flip on you.
3676 days ago
sarge455
sarge455: You are one of two people who have competed in all 3 seasons of RSF Big Brother Mystery Room.  Where does this experience rank among the three.  Then where among all your RSF Seasons

This was better than my 2nd experience going crazy there.  Nothin beats the 1st experience because I was a newbie and made it to the end of the game. Shocking people on who this person was.
3676 days ago
aiwfwyattroh
aiwfwyattroh:  You are the only person this season to not compete in a single Veto Competition.  Why do you believe you were backdoored so early in the game?

Well basically a smart move in another group game got me put up on the block. Houseguest decided that ofl was a better player to have in the game. I assume they trusted him more.
3676 days ago
sarge455
Yah, I lost focus there and that was my downfall as I would have made it most likely to Final 4.  Damn you Gaia...lol...always picking me out as one of your biggest threats....lol
3676 days ago
Gaiaphage
Gaiaphage: This has been your most successful RSF Season to date.  But you just missed out on the finals.  Are you destined to ever win one?  What do you think you need to do to finally win one.

Honestly, I don't know if I will ever win lol. This was indeed the most fun I've had and obviously my most successful like you said, but I really don't know what else I can do to win. I believe I played an outstanding game when I turned this game around after F9, and I controlled the evictions and managed to stay safe when I should have been evicted. I mean all I can do is hope for a cast which I beat. I've never been good at your challenges, and I've had to rely on social & strategic skills which I again did here. So I guess the only thing I can do is just hope the cards fall right in a future season.
3676 days ago
Gaiaphage
Alex can I ask you what your thoughts of me this season were? How have I improved from the past seasons, and what should I work on?
3676 days ago
RShowFreak
All: How did the Mystery Room come into play for you this season.  This season's format was different as all prizes were determined to occur during specific weeks instead of randomly choosing a power in season's past.

How was the season overall for you?  In terms of weekly themes, challenges, etc.

What could be improved?

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!