This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3545 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
first finals… excited but nervous!
3545 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
The Final is ABOUT to start! Like OMG! I am FREAKING out!
3545 days 6 hours ago
Spinner554
This is for Ivan.
3545 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
Currently freaking the fuck out
3545 days 5 hours ago
Spinner554
Im so sorry Bad Asses, we let you down :(

We were so damn close too.

Oh well.
3545 days 5 hours ago
nick9811
I don't care about what anyone has said to me, or what I've said to anyone, I just hope we can get past it because we FUCKING WON
3545 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
After all that I have gone through in this game, this win feels AMAZING. I am so proud of my entire and the amazing feat we just pulled off. This was for all of the fallen Good Guys

WE DID IT! WE DID IT!
3545 days 4 hours ago
Ethan000
To lose my 1 MINUTE.......that HURTS!

We knew EVERY SINGLE ANSWER, and we were about to send it in, but then the GG crossed the finish line!

This is like MTV's The Inferno 2 ALL over again!
3545 days 4 hours ago
PeaceOut14
It's just heartbreaking.

Like, I'm just depressed over this. It's the second time I was in grasp of RSF victory, of any victory in a group to be honest.
3545 days 4 hours ago
Jordonk
This feels great. I thought this season was gonna be a breeze until late in the game. I had a lot of friends on my team and I thought we were gonna control the whole game. Well im kinda glad it didn't work out that way because I feel like I got closer to nick and nothing and night and me killed the inferno and I just liked the new people as well as the old. Glad to run thefinal with Andrew nothing and nick:)
3545 days 4 hours ago
Spinner554
Well, if ya' ain't first, ya' last.

So we're last :(

I'm really upset. I feel like we really could've and should've won. But hey what can you do? 1 minute separated the Champions from the, well, Losers. And it sucks unbelievably. But I love my team and I wouldn't change anything for the world. I'm leaving this game with good friends and what else can you really ask for?

Until next time, RSF ;)
3545 days 4 hours ago
Jordonk
Me and britt are gonna come back like brad and tori next time:)
3545 days 4 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
well what can I say? we won & im super estatic i cant believe it its so sureal. im a rookie & I made finals. this is so amazing I honestly went to hell & back. won 2 infernos back to back & made life long friends. its so perfect I love it. my team was amazing & I can't picture me with anyone else.

Ill see you soon RSF but as of now bye *smiles*
3545 days 4 hours ago
nick9811
Part of me doesn't think ruining some great friendships I could've had is worth it, but we still won even with someone who didn't necessarily like me. I do want to be friends with Night and Nothing, but it's their choice. I'm also glad I got to actually meet Jordon and Turney because throughout the season i was scared of them and knew they would come after me soon. I loved the people that were in the final for my team, they're great.

This was great!
15th place last season to winning this season.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!