This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional

Topic » Confessional

3558 days 2 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Everyone is amazing on the Bad Asses. I don't want to have to use it, but this time I actually have to. ;-;
3558 days 1 hour ago
Ethan000
OMG! I just made it to the end, AGAIN!

After 2 Infernos, 5 Lifeshields, and a HELL of a lot of drama, I finally made it to the end!

Man.....it just.....idk, feels so good :)
3558 days 1 hour ago
Kennel123
OMG my first final <3 i went in an inferno proved myself and now i get to prove myself on a bigger stage… the final :D
3558 days 1 hour ago
PeaceOut14
I hate myself for doing it. Why did I do that.

But I've only made a RSF final once. I feel like I can finally win something. I thought I could beat Nick in that Solitary final but that never happened. This time I'm even more ready.
3558 days 1 hour ago
dylanjay
The fact that everyone is celebrating and your friend was just fucked over... Thanks guys
3558 days 1 hour ago
nothingbutrouble
yess my target is in the inferno with me. this is perfect xoxo.
3558 days 1 hour ago
nick9811
4 lifeshields, never gone into the inferno until now. Possibly not getting to the inferno.
That's annoying

But anyway, just gotta look forward to the final
3558 days 1 hour ago
dylanjay
I cannot be there tomorrow so the inferno will have to be Sunday...
3558 days ago
Spinner554
I can't believe it.

I was voted in 1 time. Won the life shield.

THATS IT. I WENT UN INFERNOED.

And I believe I was the only one to do it if I'm correct? Ugh I'm so happy. My social game was amazing.

Now time to win this with my fellow bad ass finalists ;)
3557 days 20 hours ago
dylanjay
The fact that everyone agreeing is saying that if it were them and they weren't given a chance to compete to stay in the game right before the final that they would just take it and not do anything about it. You really would just accept it. Say nothing and move on... You would fight it... And scream how it isn't fair? Nope nothing at all... Yeah I call bullshit. It's easy when it's not you but it doesn't make it anymore right.... I expect too much out of people... I guess compassion is a privelage these days...
3557 days 18 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Eliminated: I think it is ridiculous thT there are people that would love to play yet Dylan quits. Smh.
3557 days 11 hours ago
Jordonk
I cant believe after really feeling like we got our butts kicked this season we have a chance to go into the final 4-4
3557 days 10 hours ago
PeaceOut14
Well, now I am dead to Dylan.
I still think we can take a lead over this.

If Nothing survives, then hes not going to show up to the final. :D They wont have numbers.
3557 days 10 hours ago
dylanjay
I didn't quit. I can't be there so I auto-lost he out quit not me.
3557 days 10 hours ago
RShowFreak
In addition to quitting, dylanjay once again accused me of rigging my seasons for my "friends" so he has been banned from the group.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!