This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Mission 2

Topic » Individual Mission 2

3592 days 5 hours ago
Jordonk
Im a good guy. ask Dylan Michael Andrew timster splozo and anyone I work with lol. I have always been loyal when they show loyalty to me.
3592 days 5 hours ago
Spinner554
GJ Turney
3592 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
Jordon and Brittany
3592 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
IM IN TEARS. JORDON IS GIVING MICHAEL INFORMATION FROM OUR TEAM.
3592 days 5 hours ago
michael222
Lol like 4 people told me that
3592 days 5 hours ago
turney1805
I wasnt even trying to win LOL

What are yall doing?!
3592 days 5 hours ago
Absol
hello
3592 days 5 hours ago
Nightcore
obviously not. I know who I'm voting in next.
3592 days 5 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Lol no only Jordon did. Or unless Michael is ratting out team out LMAO
3592 days 5 hours ago
RShowFreak
turney1805 only has two options: Jordonk and LaFierceBrittany2

That means this mission is over.

Congratulations to turney1805 and Spinner554 for winning the Life Shields.  You will each have 15 minutes to post your decision with the Life Shield HERE.

turney1805 you will be deciding if you will save nothingbutrouble from the Inferno and take their place in tomorrow's Inferno.

Spinner554 you have to use the Life Shield on yourself so you must decide which teammate will take your place in the Inferno.

You have 15 minutes to post your decisions here
3592 days 5 hours ago
Jordonk
Nothing should have won and if I could have 100 percent trusted he would do nick I would have let him in. but I cant trust him when he put me in twicce
3592 days 5 hours ago
michael222
Nothing you ratted me first lol
3592 days 5 hours ago
Spinner554
Andrew are you gunna go in the inferno or nah
3592 days 5 hours ago
Jordonk
Im not going to throw shade at who told Michael lol. Michael told me earlier today who told him but im not that kinda person to throw friends under the bus. sorry guess that why im a good guy
3592 days 5 hours ago
Nightcore
he put you in twice for the first vote. We didn't know who to put in. Second you voted him in first.

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!