This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Mission 2

Topic » Individual Mission 2

3579 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
If a bad ass wants to voice their opinion they can go to our Deliberation Group.
3579 days 12 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Jordonk
Nothing should have won and if I could have 100 percent trusted he would do nick I would have let him in. but I cant trust him when he put me in twicce

I wasn't gonna put you win...how the fuck are you a Good Guy? idgaf if you are loyal, that was a Bad Ass move by backstabbing me.
3579 days 12 hours ago
Nightcore
Obviously you're not a good guy, if you were you would've let nothing win and send in the inactive of the team.
3579 days 12 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Like Jordon, we aren't gonna fight about it. You made a Villain decision so don't go saying you are a Good Guy.
3579 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
Trust me even before the game started I was getting mailed saying how the f are on the good guys. But I think im a good guy lol
3579 days 12 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
I won't even be here tomorrow so I guess Good Guys lost ANOTHER team member because Jordon "was doing a good thing".
3579 days 12 hours ago
turney1805
All of this politic's bullshit needs to STOP

We are a TEAM, we need each other to win at the end FFS
3579 days 12 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Okay please Jordon, tell me that what you did to me was something a Good Guy would do & then I will stop.
3579 days 12 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
turney1805
All of this politic's bullshit needs to STOP

We are a TEAM, we need each other to win at the end FFS

@Jordon.
3579 days 12 hours ago
Nightcore
we CAN'T win if someone is doing a villainous move. Do you ACTUALLY think nothing would have put a team member that is active. Nothing just said she won't be here tomorrow so gl you just legitimately sent one of our active people. some how that's a "good guy thing".
3579 days 12 hours ago
Jordonk
talk about this stuff in the team deliberation. I don't wanna say things out loud
3579 days 12 hours ago
nothingbutrouble
Ugh fine then Mail me.
3579 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
As a player nominated to the Inferno, since I won the Life Shield, I must use it.

I'm sorry to the person who I'm throwing in but I have my reasons and I truly hope you can come back to the bad asses after the Inferno.

As my replacement, I select..
3579 days 12 hours ago
Spinner554
Jocastaa.

You talked crap to me, and I backed it up. Time for you to do the same, "rook".

Kick whatever good guy that you're playing's ass and come back.

Good luck.
3579 days 12 hours ago
michael222
Thanks Spinner

open group

RSF Season 52: War of the Worlds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!